OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Yea, and y'all were not good without one. :lol:  Let us not forget that. FAU in OT, barely beating Vandy, destroyed by Michigan. 

Nah I ain't forgot, I know that we ran through the East division without one.

What loud you smoking on now Cardo?

Decent class, gotta see if these offensive guys actually make some impact. Defense will still be solid, East Champs [emoji]128010[/emoji][emoji]128010[/emoji][emoji]128010[/emoji]

4 days sober G, turning over a new leaf [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
UF was garbage last year. All that SEC East title got you was a sore anus for the plane ride back to Gainesville.

UF was garbage last year. All that SEC East title got you was a sore anus for the plane ride back to Gainesville.

YOU_DONT_SAY.png

And they still won the division not losing a single game, which is what's going to happen again this year.

"Florida is kind of the new Ole Miss. They're doing some things in recruiting that kind of shock you a littl bit"
- Bret "no F's given" Bielema

"Florida is kind of the new Ole Miss. They're doing some things in recruiting that kind of shock you a littl bit"
- Bret "no F's given" Bielema

Not saying he's lying, but lots of feelings get hurt on NSD and some coaches always come out and say things like this.

E.J. Price to SC. [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Wow, VT has fallen so far we don't even get to be disappointed by Dashawn Hand, Josh Sweat, Stephone Anthony et al spurning us. Now we strike out on 3* choosing Iowa State, Minnesota, Maryland and Pitt over us :x

I didn't wanna judge them too harshly on the first class but good god. :smh: we should have cleaned house on defense too and hired some coaches that can recruit. These dudes couldn't recruit ants to a picnic. :smh:

Latrell, Byrd, Kongbo [emoji]127870[/emoji][emoji]127870[/emoji][emoji]127870[/emoji]

Finished up the class with 3 of the 4 we set out to get.

Good f'n show!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom