OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Devante is promising and of course he has Rodgers, but John Brown has amazing chemistry with Palmer. If you're only talking fkex, then you can afford to see how it plays out with Adams, but I see Brown as a safe play, but a safe play that will do numbers.

Last edited:
John Brown is going to cook this week. Him and Palmer are literally best friends :lol:

Who would you play at Flex? PPR league.

pick two:
Andre Johnson

Steve Smith Sr.

John Brown

Brandon Marshall

Roddy White

Last edited:
Who would you play at Flex? PPR league.

pick two:

Andre Johnson
Steve Smith Sr.
John Brown
Brandon Marshall
Roddy White

Brown and Andre.

See post above on Brown...For Andre, I think he resurfaces as a prime WR this season. Playing with Luck is huge and Luck playing with Andre is huge, even though most aren't looking at that angle. Andre is sturdy, sure-handed and very reliable. That reliability is something that will make Luck better and will keep him looking Andre's way. Move the chains type who will be the go to in situations where you need that play. He should see his best TD total he's ever had too.

Man this john brown talk keeps makin me flip flop on him n V. Jax in the flex.

I like V. Jax as I belive the hype with Evans has made him underrated.

But are you willing to trust right now the probable inconsistency/inaccuracy of Winston early on in his career versus the already established rapport of Palmer and Brown? And despite personal thoughts on Palmer, he's an above average passer in the NFL. Probably more than that even, and I just trust him as an extension of Brown more right now than I do Winston as an extension of V. Jax.

That's exactly why i drafted him.

It's funny one of you guys said Brown + Smith and the other said Brown + Andre.   I have Andre and Smith in the lineup right now 
laugh.gif

for back up QB, who do yall like?

Flacco
Winston
Carr
Bortles
Cousins
Flacco, almost by default.

so what are the best plays on defense for next week?
Miami, STL, and Baltimore.

Was just offered Mark Ingram and Nelson Agholar for Brandin Cooks.
That's a fair and tempting offer, but you're set at RB2 with Ivory. No real need for Ingram in a trade that would leave you vulnerable at WR1. Cooks is going to explode this year, 80+ catches guaranteed with Jimmy and Stills gone.

Davante Adams or John Brown at flex?
I love John Brown this year, but I can't justify starting him over Adams in Week 1. Chicago's secondary should be food. Janis and Montgomery are green receivers. Jones needs some time to re-acclimate to Green Bay. Cobb's playing hurt. Prime opportunity for Davante to really break out with Jordy on the shelf.

pick two:

Andre Johnson
Steve Smith Sr.
John Brown
Brandon Marshall
Roddy White
Andre Johnson and John Brown. Marshall comes a close third. I wouldn't even consider Roddy given your options.

one more:  Andre Johnson or Deandre Hopkins? Non-PPR league

im thinking Andre, better chance at getting a TD, IMO

Anyone on this roster worth dropping for Victor Cruz or Eddie Royal?

View media item 1708797
Knile Davis, if anyone.

I hate the prospect of making moves before week 1 and I've always had a hesitancy towards Charles' health, therefore it could even even be worth it to keep Davis, but to answer the question...Royal should have some nice games early on for the Bears while Kniles has more long-term value if Charles goes down. Gut call...

And anyone on here worth dropping for Joique Bell?

View media item 1708798

I would not. I have Joique in a very important league of mine, but it's leveraged highly by phenomenal receivers. I preface with that because there is uncertainty there with a possible emergence of Abudallah on top of Bell coming off of an injury and both being hampered by Riddick taking way 3rd down or just random touches. I'd stand pat and see how it plays out. Bell could go off, but in the long run, I think it's smarter to stand pat for now, given your roster.

Man this john brown talk keeps makin me flip flop on him n V. Jax in the flex.
As much as I like Brown, I'd start V-Jax in the Flex especially if Evans continues to be hampered.

Glad to see you, Champ. Assuming you're busy, so I hope it's a good busy and not a "I'd rather be doing..." busy...

Having said that...I look at chemistry between Brown and Palmer being my underlying factor in going with Brown as Winston will have some misses in his targets to Jax more than Palmer will to Brown, in my opinion. Despite V. Jax being the de facto #1 right now, I'm all over Brown who might be considered the same with the health of Floyd and age and role of Larry.

Last edited:
one more:  Andre Johnson or Deandre Hopkins?
Nuk comfortably, for me. He's a fringe top-10 WR in Week 1, even with Houston's poor QB situation. Hopkins rarely drops a pass and is square in his prime.

Anyone on this roster worth dropping for Victor Cruz or Eddie Royal?

And anyone on here worth dropping for Joique Bell?
I would consider adding Royal for Artis-Payne, since you have enough RB depth and he's only really deep flier insurance for a Stewart injury. Jeffery's injury status is something to monitor, directly impacting Royal's season-long value.

Easily drop Gates to add Bell.

Glad to see you, Champ. Assuming you're busy, so I hope it's a good busy and not a "I'd rather be doing..." busy...
Same here, my friend. I work hard/a lot, but it affords me a travel lifestyle I wouldn't trade for anything. Doing AC and Punta Cana in 2 weeks.

How are things on your end, still doing QB rankings?

Edit: The one caveat with V-Jax is if Evans is a full-go and starts, I'd flip to Brown in the Flex. Floyd will be limited and Fitz is regressing.

Last edited:
Hi Champ, how are you? I've missed ya.

How do you feel about the Cowboys RB situation? and should we even other with the reports of Randle being named starter, etc

Back
Top Bottom