OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

After Week 3:

Yahoo Money League: 1-2 sitting 11/12

Yahoo Bragging Rights League: 2-0 sitting 1/12

ESPN Money League: 0-3 sitting 10/10   
mean.gif

It's still early so I'm hoping to turn the other leagues around.

Last edited:

Man, I love FF...but it can be so damn frustrating when you have so much bad luck...

Drafted Dez 8th overall, Romo 5th round, acquired Big Ben via trade last Thursday. 
tired.gif

Also...I dare you guys to find someone that had AJ Green and Joseph Randle this past week and lost (I did)...now sitting at 0-3.

Sorry, needed to vent. 
laugh.gif
I just played a dude that had both of those guys and started both.  Fortunately I had Randall Cobb, Julio, and Blount to make up for it.  I bet he was pissed because he went into monday night with a 25 point lead and had GB's kicker and I only had Cobb playing.  
nthat.gif

Bennett is killing me at TE :smh: .. hopefully my claim for Delanie Walker goes thru, but he's on a bye. I also have Gates on the roster, but he's still suspended another week :smh:

Every year I trade for Lamar Miller right before he starts doing well :lol: hopefully this is the turning point now, I need him to be consistent. Losing Doug Martin puts me in a great risk-reward situation.

Is WR Rishard Matthews worth picking up or is DaVonte Parker a better option? I already have Jarvis Landry...and I've noticed Matthews has been playing well in the first three games.

Trying to find another WR to start, so I can bench Andre Johnson
sick.gif

I have Victor Cruz, but IDK how much of a factor he'll be when he returns.

Two weeks ago I declined offers of Jamaal Charles and Vjax for McCoy and Cooks, and Palmer and Percy Harvin for Gates......

Now Big Ben is out for probably 6 weeks and I wouldn't doubt it if they keep McCoy out for like a month.

I'm gonna have to start some combination of Gurley, Sproles, Woodhead and David Johnson while McCoy is out. And probably Dalton, Carr or Vick at QB.

At 1-2 I feel like my season might already be over.

Is WR Rishard Matthews worth picking up or is DaVonte Parker a better option? I already have Jarvis Landry...and I've noticed Matthews has been playing well in the first three games.

Trying to find another WR to start, so I can bench Andre Johnson
sick.gif

I have Victor Cruz, but IDK how much of a factor he'll be when he returns.
matthews caught a late bomb and rolled in the endzone.  Not sure if you want to rely on lucky junk time points.

Are there any other receivers out there besides dolphins/

Well I'm glad I got blown out last night thanks to Cobb and Jones, makes me feel better that none of my bench could have got me the W

Sitting at 1-2, should I bench CJ at this point?

BOGUS trade just went down in one of my leagues, David Carr for Peyton Manning :wow: :smh: .. Of course the guy getting Peyton is the commish :rolleyes ... talking about the former owner of Peyton was going to drop him anyways because he has AR12 :smh: .. You can tell dude is a rookie because he drafted AR12 and Peyton, but he could've got a lot more than David Freaking Carr!!

The cherry on top is I noticed how the commish changed the rules to "LM veto only" before the season started which doesn't allow the league to vote on trades! I had to make a fuss in our group chat to get that fixed today, of course he waits until the trade is done to adjust the rules.

Really thinking about quitting this league, too much money involved to be doing some BS like that.

Last edited:
BOGUS trade just went down in one of my leagues, David Carr for Peyton Manning :wow: :smh: .. Of course the guy getting Peyton is the commish :rolleyes ... talking about the former owner of Peyton was going to drop him anyways because he has AR12 :smh: .. You can tell dude is a rookie because he drafted AR12 and Peyton, but he could've got a lot more than David Freaking Carr!!

The cherry on top is I noticed how the commish changed the rules to "LM veto only" before the season started which doesn't allow the league to vote on trades! I had to make a fuss in our group chat to get that fixed today, of course he waits until the trade is done to adjust the rules.

Really thinking about quitting this league, too much money involved to be doing some BS like that.

So messed up and shady

I would quit it

If you decide to quit drop all your players and set ur lineup blank :lol:

Last edited:

I'd quit. That's completely unacceptable :smh:

Nonsense :smh: . Did the commish respond when you all called him out?

Last edited:
BOGUS trade just went down in one of my leagues, David Carr for Peyton Manning
eek.gif
mean.gif
.. Of course the guy getting Peyton is the commish
eyes.gif
... talking about the former owner of Peyton was going to drop him anyways because he has AR12
mean.gif
.. You can tell dude is a rookie because he drafted AR12 and Peyton, but he could've got a lot more than David Freaking Carr!!

how much money is the buy in?

did anyone even state there disdain for the trade in comments or league chat?

So messed up and shady

I would quit it

If you decide to quit drop all your players and set ur lineup blank :lol:

Nonsense :smh: . Did the commish respond when you all called him out?

how much money is the buy in?

did anyone even state there disdain for the trade in comments or league chat?

The pot is $1,200, winner takes $800 :smh:

The whole league voiced their frustration, dude kept giving the same ol' BS "he was going to drop Manning for Alex Smith so I made him a better offer" .. that's my boy and all but those type of shenanigans really piss me off. If anything, at least add another productive player along with Carr so it doesn't look so damn obvious!

The whole league voiced their frustration, dude kept giving the same ol' BS "he was going to drop Manning for Alex Smith so I made him a better offer" .. that's my boy and all but those type of shenanigans really piss me off. If anything, at least add another productive player along with Carr so it doesn't look so damn obvious!

That's not cool any way he tries to defend it.

Whole league should band together and harp on him to reverse the trade.

That's not cool any way he tries to defend it.

Whole league should band together and harp on him to reverse the trade.

Makes matters worse is I'm 3-0, squad is legit :smh:

I haven't paid my money, at this point I'm not going too either unless changes are made.

Ridiculous :smh:

Back
Top Bottom