OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

What do you guys think about this trade proposed to me?

Forsett/Cruz for my Carson Palmer/Tevin Coleman

Here's how my team looks...
QB: Matt Ryan
RB: Foster/Gore/Stewart/Martin
WR: Brown/DT/Royal

No way

Im in bye week hell. Who would you start at the flex, Watkins vs. NYG, Gurley vs ARI, Ginn vs. TB, Benjamin vs SD 

or Rawls vs DET? Also, is it smart to start both Green and Jones at the WR spots against that weak and depleted

KC secondary? Thanks for the help fellas. 

I am in a PPR league, who would you guys flex start? J. Randle at NO or M. Evan at home vs CAR.

Evans no question.

PPR you gotta start Evans. But Norman is probably going to shadow him. Wouldn't be surprised if he had a subpar game.

Im the opposite i say Randle vs NO.

Saints defense is absolute trash. Jameis had fun with them last week. Carolina will be a whole different story for that Tampa offense

I would definitely try to get someone other than Cruz in that deal.  

It depends. If Brees plays, they'll probably be trailing and forced to pass more. Randle doesn't play passing downs, so he'd be really neutralized. If Brees is out again, he does become more of an option. But, does he get to 20 carries?

With Evans, Winston was looking his way almost every time he dropped back last week. So I think Carolina will in turn put their best CB (Norman) on shadow duty with him. But, Winston (like most rookie QB's) don't really care about that **** :lol: so I think it's a difficult matchup but I think he'll still get a ton of targets and TBH Evans is a physical freak. He just might get the drop on Norman more than once, especially in the RZ.

drop Davante Adams for:

A. Hurns

N. Washington

T. Williams

L. Hankerson

T. Montgomery

Standard scoring, non ppr. TIA

got one flex spot and 3 players (PPR scoring)

Melvin Gordon vs CLE
Rishard Matthews vs NYJ
Darren Sproles @ WSH

I also got D Jax and Garcon but ima sit both to see how their production goes

any updates on lynch?

If they dont provide me a definite answer by friday evening im just playing someone else instead. If its game time decision its liable to be like last week again and im not starting someone that may not even play AGAIN

Last edited:
got one flex spot and 3 players (PPR scoring)

Melvin Gordon vs CLE
Rishard Matthews vs NYJ
Darren Sproles @ WSH

I also got D Jax and Garcon but ima sit both to see how their production goes

PPR is tough because if Murray comes back, how much does Sproles get? I think this is Gordon's breakout game. But he doesn't get receptions.

Anyone worried about Luck's health?

I don't usually own 2 QB's

Should I scoop one?

That + the Jags pass rush is a little scary.

pick 1WR 2RB 1FLEX for standard league

mike evans

jarvis landry

karlos williams

arian foster (if he plays)

devonta freeman

danny woodhead

justin forsett

alfred morris

Last edited:
Marvin jones went unclaimed in one my big money league, should I drop any of these guys for him? I don't think Decker plays this week so I won't have another WR starting. My team got hit hard by injuries the past 3 weeks :smh:

View media item 1730971

Last edited:
Should I trust Clausen to feed Bennett enough for him to flourish at home vs Oakland and keep up that trend of them not stopping TEs?

My other TE is Eifert, but im also playing Dalton and prob M. Jones

I dont wanna play 3 ppl from the same team but if its anything like last week for Chicago I will be forced too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom