OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

If you look at what's around him it's not that crazy. He's always been a good regular season player.

Thanks again guys.

Do you guys find it harder to pull off trades when your on top of youre league? I traded james jones and reed (before he got hurt) for dez and it got vetoed. While a week ago a trade for steve smith and phillip rivers for big ben (before both got hurt)went through.

Last edited:
12 team ppr

got offered cooks for martavis bryant

bryant is my 4th WR in a format where we start 3 WR's. cobb, edelman, and sanders are my starters. 

4-0 in that league too

Last edited:
Dunbar out for the year and Karlos Williams with a concussion
sick.gif
 This is leading up to an automatic L this week.

Thanks again guys.

Do you guys find it harder to pull off trades when your on top of youre league? I traded james jones and reed (before he got hurt) for dez and it got vetoed. While a week ago a trade for steve smith and phillip rivers for big ben (before both got hurt)went through.

it just depends, in my league doesn't matter if you're at the top or bottom, as long as everyone feels it's fair, it'll go through. Also as long as it's not suspect.

Like your initial trade of James jones and reed, was definitely more in your favorite. No one knew James jones would be putting up these numbers and thought he'd be a flex player at most. Now JJ is a wr 2.

Cause Randle isn't listening to his coaches

This. What do you think, man? I'm kinda regretting trading Miller for Randle right about now.

Also why is Christine the most glorified back up rb. When has he done anything? Is he like a practice hero?

n0lTjl4.jpg

Cause Randle isn't listening to his coaches

This. What do you think, man? I'm kinda regretting trading Miller for Randle right about now.

Also why is Christine the most glorified back up rb. When has he done anything? Is he like a practice hero?

Christine has shown flashes when Beast Mode was on the sidelines.

Don't follow Cowboys much, but it's probably just a temporary thing. Randle is still the #1 back.

He showed sick athletic ability in his preseason appearances. He totally looks the part of an RB when he's running. But apparently had blocking, fumbling, iq issues...

i'd try to buy low on Lamar Miller with Philbin being fired..

chances are his owner is frustrated with him & might let him go for next to nothing.

it just depends, in my league doesn't matter if you're at the top or bottom, as long as everyone feels it's fair, it'll go through. Also as long as it's not suspect.

Like your initial trade of James jones and reed, was definitely more in your favorite. No one knew James jones would be putting up these numbers and thought he'd be a flex player at most. Now JJ is a wr 2.

So me getting dez would be unfair?

Roll the dice with Dalton or explore options in FA pool? Thinking Bradford against NO ..

Im not comparing QBs here but best QB Seattle has faced this year was Rodgers and he did pretty good fantasy wise.

n0lTjl4.jpg

Christine has shown flashes when Beast Mode was on the sidelines.

Don't follow Cowboys much, but it's probably just a temporary thing. Randle is still the #1 back.
I see. I just hope he is. I traded Lamar Miller for Randle, right before Randle had that 3td game.

Lol, that pic.

He showed sick athletic ability in his preseason appearances. He totally looks the part of an RB when he's running. But apparently had blocking, fumbling, iq issues...

I see well, I just hope he doesn't take the starting job of Randle. I will be fine with that once Kubiak puts Hillman at the helms of that bronco backfield.

Cooks for Martavis Bryant?

Was thinking about offering Cooks and Rashad Jennings for Bryant and Lamar Miller and seeing if he'd bite on it. Two high risk, high reward players.

Back
Top Bottom