OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Should I offer my Brandin Cooks for his Yeldon or his Jennings?... Other WR on my roster are Marshall, Fitz, J. Jones, S. Smith and Dez. Only RB's on my roster are Miller and Randle and just put a claim in for Duke Johnson. Standard League

Last edited:
Not sure if I trust the Giants D enough to roll them out vs the 49ers, this has trap game written all over it.

I'm thinking about going with the Chiefs at home vs Chicago.

What do you guys think? :nerd:

should i trade calvin , ty or deandre hopkins for a TE, i have a pretty stacked team, but my TE position gets me no points at all

2nd on the waiver wire this week.

Allen Hurns Vincent Jackson and David Johnson are available. Who should I grab?

RBS: AP, Lamar, Sproles, Ellington, Antonio Andrews

WRs: Decker, Cooks, Martavis, Davante Adams.

TEs: Gates and Heath Miller

I'm dropping Heath Miller for one of those guys available on the wire and AP, Lamar and Decker are all byes this week.

:smh:  Looking back, I just got too greedy. I should've kept him but I thought with M. Bryant coming back, I could take that risk. He's the only player that I thought I could drop that wouldn't get picked up because no one talks about him in my league. I know it was a mistake but it's done now.

Don't worry it happens, I woulda thought to drop djax before Landry.
Djax is injured and Landry is just on a bye. :/

Don't worry it happens, I woulda thought to drop djax before Landry.
Djax is injured and Landry is just on a bye. :/
mean.gif
 Yeah, I also kinda was swayed by what MIA is going through. I never had D Jax. He's just sitting on the FA list on my league.

Last edited:
:smh:  Yeah, I also kinda was swayed by what MIA is going through. I never had D Jax. He's just sitting on the FA list on my league.

I'm sorry, I misread you then.

Yeah I can see why you would think Landry was droppable, but CJ hasn't done much. btw do you get points for punt returns and kick off returns?

2nd on the waiver wire this week.

Allen Hurns Vincent Jackson and David Johnson are available. Who should I grab?

RBS: AP, Lamar, Sproles, Ellington, Antonio Andrews

WRs: Decker, Cooks, Martavis, Davante Adams.

TEs: Gates and Heath Miller

I'm dropping Heath Miller for one of those guys available on the wire and AP, Lamar and Decker are all byes this week.

Hurns is a good look. I feel like Bortles spreads the ball evenly between Robinson and him.

I'm sorry, I misread you then.

Yeah I can see why you would think Landry was droppable, but CJ hasn't done much. btw do you get points for punt returns and kick off returns?
Yes, in my league we do. I know he's a solid KR/PR as well but like I said I just was greedy and he was a guy I felt could slip through the cracks in my league and I could pick him up again after the MNF game. Rishard Matthews is another guy that's on that offense that I think is a solid pickup too, but like I said I may hay screwed myself if M. Bryant doesn't step up and play well.

Sammy Watkins owners what are you guys doing with him? Have him in two of my leagues one is a 10 team standard and the other is a 14 team PPR. I really want to drop him in the 10 team standard.

Not sure if I trust the Giants D enough to roll them out vs the 49ers, this has trap game written all over it.

I'm thinking about going with the Chiefs at home vs Chicago.

What do you guys think? :nerd:

Why do you consider it a trap?

If they can apply pressure to Kaep then its a wrap, if they struggle then thats gonna give him time to try and run.

Luckily its the night game, and my opponent is done after 2oclock games. Maybe i wont even need the defense but for now im rollin with em.

I got nothin to lose thpugh im in 12th place of 12 teams so cant hurt :rolleyes

Why do you consider it a trap?

If they can apply pressure to Kaep then its a wrap, if they struggle then thats gonna give him time to try and run.

Luckily its the night game, and my opponent is done after 2oclock games. Maybe i wont even need the defense but for now im rollin with em.

I got nothin to lose thpugh im in 12th place of 12 teams so cant hurt :rolleyes

Not a trap game at all :lol: . Think some small contingent out there that understandably still thinks the 49ers are still a potent team that could turn it around but this team is straight hot garbage.

I'd roll with Giants defense w/ no hesitation.

Last edited:
Better defense for the week?
Falcons vs Washington
Patriots vs Dallas
Texans vs Colts
Jags vs Bucs
Giants s Cleveland

Targeting Antonio Andrews as well, I'm #1 on waivers so I'm going to take my chances and hope he clears waivers instead of using that waiver on him.
If Gates is available, easy pickup, right?

Might as well/wouldn't hurt if you have someone expendable on your bench

5th on the waiver

already put a claim on hillman, doubt im going to get him though

is CJ spiller worth an add?

What do i do about Carlos Hyde? He hasn't done squat since that Week 1 performance

Back
Top Bottom