OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Scooped up Bradshaw last night...hope the Colts sign him in the next few days. I need him putting up those same numbers he was putting up last year.

Also picked up Ravens D, Aiken and Owen Daniels to fill in til Jordan Reed comes back.

Last edited:
So this is how I'm looking going into Week 5 -

Added: Falcons D (only b/c Panthers are on a BYE)
Dropped: Knile Davis

Added: Duke Johnson Jr (RB2 duties with Ivory on a BYE. Not wasting the slot on Matt Jones again)
Dropped: Sankey

Now, could use some opinions. What are your thoughts on benching T.Y. Hilton tomorrow night, starting Hurns in his slot. And in the flex Ty Montgomery vs Rams?

Leaning towards no, but if someone can justify the move for me I'll roll with it.

Last edited:
I wouldnt trust Ty Montgomery he hasnt done anything besides that one TD. 

Yeah I bought into the hype and picked him up last week, didn't even play him. He's likely riding pine until I feel I need to drop him.

Pats defense on the road against Dalls.
or
Falcons defense at home against Washington.

I have the jets as my primary so it would be just this week.

was going to drop Dunbar for that flier D.
but I'm thinking of dropping Derek Carr for one of the following:
Aiken
Sproles
C Thompson

or should I just hang out to Derek Carr to back up Mariota

Id go grab sproles. Mariota jus came off a bye so you can roll with him rest of the season (sounds like options are already limited so hes prob the best available anyway)

As you guys might have noticed - I've been searching to get rid of E Sanders while his stock is still high. I don't trust Peyton or that offense much.

So, I was offered to receive Dion Lewis/T Williams and give E Sanders/Alf Morris

My thinking is I will get more points by starting D Lewis over C Johnson (now that Ellington is back) than I would from starting J Brown (starting to get a ton of targets) over E Sanders.

Thoughts?

Because you're giving up Sanders and Morris and getting a guy who Belichik could flip on and Terrence Williams who isn't worth starting. You're better off dealing Sanders for a RB with security straight up and keeping Morris.

Not sure if I trust the Giants D enough to roll them out vs the 49ers, this has trap game written all over it.

I'm thinking about going with the Chiefs at home vs Chicago.

What do you guys think? :nerd:

Why do you consider it a trap?

If they can apply pressure to Kaep then its a wrap, if they struggle then thats gonna give him time to try and run.

Luckily its the night game, and my opponent is done after 2oclock games. Maybe i wont even need the defense but for now im rollin with em.

I got nothin to lose thpugh im in 12th place of 12 teams so cant hurt :rolleyes

Why do you consider it a trap?

If they can apply pressure to Kaep then its a wrap, if they struggle then thats gonna give him time to try and run.

Luckily its the night game, and my opponent is done after 2oclock games. Maybe i wont even need the defense but for now im rollin with em.

I got nothin to lose thpugh im in 12th place of 12 teams so cant hurt :rolleyes

Not a trap game at all :lol: . Think some small contingent out there that understandably still thinks the 49ers are still a potent team that could turn it around but this team is straight hot garbage.

I'd roll with Giants defense w/ no hesitation.

I don't think the 49ers can turn it around but I'm also not buying the Giants D yet :lol:

Not saying it's a bad play though, I just like the Chiefs at home this week, I think their D gives Cutler problems especially if Alshon is out again.

I see Dion Lewis getting moved to the Shane Vereen role on 3rd down. Not to mention this is the Patriots who will change their mind on a guy quick.

Looking at espn in the past week theyve been working out FA running backs.

I own blount though so i hope he takes over duties :lol:

I don't think the 49ers can turn it around but I'm also not buying the Giants D yet :lol:

Not saying it's a bad play though, I just like the Chiefs at home this week, I think their D gives Cutler problems especially if Alshon is out again.

I was going to pick up the chiefs as well but Im using Bennett so not putting them against each other.

I was going to pick up the chiefs as well but Im using Bennett so not putting them against each other.

We must have the same team then :lol:

I'm sitting Bennett this week since Gates is back. Also, the Chiefs have been pretty good vs TEs this season: "Kansas City was one of the better defenses against tight ends last year, and have allowed a total of just 18 fantasy points to the position so far in 2015."

Picked up Snead and Chris Thompson off waivers...I'm thinking about dropping Andre Johnson (Finally) for either Kamar Aiken or Boobie Dixon (I have Karlos Williams).

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Tyrod vs Ten
or
Mariota vs Buf?

Alfred Morris vs ATL
or
DeMarco Murray vs NO

Second League for FLEX:
Alfred Morris vs ATL
or
Allen Hurns vs TB

.5 PPR league

Should I drop any of these guys for Snead?

Adams

Brees

Davis

Crabtree

Reed

Hillman

Hankerson

Back
Top Bottom