OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I need help y'all.

My boy wants to do a trade. He's gonna give me Luck & Travis Benjamin. I'm dealing Carson Palmer (very solid so far) & either Eddie Royal/Percy Harvin.

PPR league. My other wideouts are Edelman, Dez, Julio & Percy/Royal (whomever he doesn't take). My thinking is Luck might ball out soon.

I was going to pick up the chiefs as well but Im using Bennett so not putting them against each other.

Starting ur player going against the defense ur using doesn't matter

Example Hopkins and Atlanta D last week

Last edited:
Ivory is on a bye - I have a few options for my 12 man 1 PPR

I need to fill my RB2 void with: Vereen (on my roster), Boobie Dixon (on my roster), Charles Sims, Darren McFadden, Chris Thompson, Antonio Andrews, Ahmad Bradshaw, Christine Michael  or Andre Williams?

Any input guys? Thanks!

Seems like everyone is very high on Gurley this week at GB, concerns of a blowout keep popping up for me, though. 
nerd.gif

picked up the Ravens D at home vs Cleveland...

i really wanna buy low on Luck but his injury scares me & Palmer's been great

Last edited:
Jay Cutler a good play this week?

My friend I'm playing this week blocked me on trying to snag Eli off waivers. He has Rodgers, Palmer, and Eli now. But no te. He said he was gonna drop Eli sat so I can't claim him. lol.

My wire is thin at qb, vick, kaep, mallet, McCown, and just scrubs.

Should I offer my Brandin Cooks for his Yeldon or his Jennings?... Other WR on my roster are Marshall, Fitz, J. Jones, S. Smith and Dez. Only RB's on my roster are Miller and Randle and just put a claim in for Duke Johnson. Standard League

I need help y'all.

My boy wants to do a trade. He's gonna give me Luck & Travis Benjamin. I'm dealing Carson Palmer (very solid so far) & either Eddie Royal/Percy Harvin.

PPR league. My other wideouts are Edelman, Dez, Julio & Percy/Royal (whomever he doesn't take). My thinking is Luck might ball out soon.

Can I get a lil' help y'all? Edited. He is willing to give me Yeldon or Benjamin & Luck for the players I listed above.

Y'all I picked up Charles Clay to plug in for Jimmy. Seattle doesn't know what to do with him.SMH, hopefully I don't regret this.

I have Clay as my backup to Gronk and Moncrief, Hilton, Maclin, and Hurns for my WR

I wanna pick up Hankerson. Who would you drop?

I need help y'all.

Can I get a lil' help y'all? Edited. He is willing to give me Yeldon or Benjamin & Luck for the players I listed above.

Yeah, if you can get Luck/Yeldon for Palmer/Royal I'd pull the trigger.

Then probably try to make another trade for QB or pick somebody off the wire in case Luck goes down.

would anyone do Emmanuel Sanders for Arian Foster?  I don't like the amount of looks Sanders is getting the last couple of weeks. Standard scoring.

My other receivers are Julio and Cobb.  My running backs are Forsett, Ingram, Martin, and Blount.

Last edited:
Would you guys do these trades? 0.5 PPR

My Jennings and Eifert for his Martavis Bryant and Delanie Walker

My Cooks for his Decker

would anyone do Emmanuel Sanders for Arian Foster?  I don't like the amount of looks Sanders is getting the last couple of weeks. Standard scoring.

My other receivers are Julio and Cobb.  My running backs are Forsett, Ingram, Martin, and Blount.
Yeah, in a heartbeat.

Back
Top Bottom