OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

would anyone do Emmanuel Sanders for Arian Foster?  I don't like the amount of looks Sanders is getting the last couple of weeks. Standard scoring.

My other receivers are Julio and Cobb.  My running backs are Forsett, Ingram, Martin, and Blount.

Sanders is averaging about 11 targets per game, with DT on the opposite side. You know how it goes with Peyton, heavy targets to DT one week then heavy targets to Sanders the next.

It's not a bad trade, it's doable, but considering that Julio and Cobb tend to get banged up and your RB core seems pretty solid I would sit tight.

I have Foster in a couple of leagues but I'm not expecting him to hold up throughout the season.

Starting ur player going against the defense ur using doesn't matter

Example Hopkins and Atlanta D last week

Actually it does, especially if its a qb or a player is torching that defense

On another note, its evident that oakland is bad against the TE but damn i wish the media would stop hyping it up. Im streaming TEs at this point :lol:

Watkins, Benjamin or Hurns for WR2? Also, would yall trade L Murray for Martavius Bryant/Marshawn Lynch?

Thanks for the help

Last edited:
Which one is better to stash? Ameer Abdullah or Tevin Coleman

Both FA's in my league and my RB group is buns.

Got Arian, Hyde, Rashad Jennings, Ryan Mathews, Chris Johnson, Doug Martin at the moment.

Which one is better to stash? Ameer Abdullah or Tevin Coleman

Both FA's in my league and my RB group is buns.

Got Arian, Hyde, Rashad Jennings, Ryan Mathews, Chris Johnson, Doug Martin at the moment.

drop Mathews for Abdullah

Watkins, Benjamin or Hurns for WR2? Also, would yall trade L Murray for Martavius Bryant/Marshawn Lynch?
Thanks for the help

kinda leaning Hurns...

keep Murray

Do people think Coleman will be taking over from Freeman when he gets back, even after Freeman's performances?

Do people think Coleman will be taking over from Freeman when he gets back, even after Freeman's performances?

No way in hell. Dude has performed out of his mind while Coleman has been out. Coleman was just decent in his time as the lead guy.

The talk from the coaches Q&A and on sports radio all this week is once Coleman is back he will get a decent number of carries, not the main load but the message seems to be he won't just be a "2nd string back"

Last edited:
Does anyone see Ellington getting his starting job back?  Im in an 8 man league and someone just dropped Mike Evans and I want to add some receiver depth.  It seems like at best that Arizona job is going to be a RBBC from here on out.

Does anyone see Ellington getting his starting job back?  Im in an 8 man league and someone just dropped Mike Evans and I want to add some receiver depth.  It seems like at best that Arizona job is going to be a RBBC from here on out.

Evans has more upside IMO.

Jay Cutler a good play this week?

My friend I'm playing this week blocked me on trying to snag Eli off waivers. He has Rodgers, Palmer, and Eli now. But no te. He said he was gonna drop Eli sat so I can't claim him. lol.

My wire is thin at qb, vick, kaep, mallet, McCown, and just scrubs.

That's why I play in a league where we charge for transactions

No way in hell. Dude has performed out of his mind while Coleman has been out. Coleman was just decent in his time as the lead guy.

No. Coleman's injury cost him his job.

Well he was never clear cut No. 1 back when the season started, he was jist the starter.

Freeman didnt "take over" and steal a job. Quinn said from jump theybwould share the load of running duties. Freeman has just capitalized on the situation of being the only back while Coleman was out.

When Coleman is completely back 100% they will be sharing duties again unless one of them just stinks up the place.

Anybody holding onto sproles? I want to drop him for either Chris Thompson or Charles Sims. Both are available on the wire right now.

.5 ppr 6td

Original trade didnt happen, so now I got offered Luck, CJ Anderson, Kendall Wright for ODBjr, Matt Jones.

My WRs right now are DThomas, ODBjr, Keenan Allen, Golden, Austin. 

At QB I have Cam and just picked up Cutler for the bye.

Tempting, but what do you guys think?

.5 ppr 6td

Original trade didnt happen, so now I got offered Luck, CJ Anderson, Kendall Wright for ODBjr, Matt Jones.

My WRs right now are DThomas, ODBjr, Keenan Allen, Golden, Austin. 

At QB I have Cam and just picked up Cutler for the bye.

Tempting, but what do you guys think?
I'd pass. Anderson is trash, Luck is battered. I'd try to get a better rb if you want Luck that bad.

Yeah wish my league did that.
It's just a cheap shot but whatever, I'll survive without Eli.

That's why I usually try to impose a 2 QB max roster limit. It's a stretch when people have 1 legit/passable fantasy QB on their bench all year saving them just for their main QB's bye week and they'll actually pass up trades that better their roster b/c they're worried about that 1 bye week :lol: . I mean I guess this year is good example of why it can pay off to have a good backup QB w/ all the injuries but come on man :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom