OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

the cardinals are seriously not gonna let any back but CJ touch the ball? 
indifferent.gif
  All I need is 5 points from this ******.

what do y'all think i can get for Jeremy Hill at this point? or should i just ride it out with him?

I traded him and Eifert away when i heard Ellingtin was coming back and CJ had already taken over.

I was thinkin he was done and would left to strictly return duties. Oh well i had enough RBs at the time he was #5 on the list

indifferent.gif
What u talking bout David Johnson has the 2 rushing touchdowns for AZ
im staring at my ellington stat line. I was convinced CJ been eating exclusively.

meanwhile Ryan Matthews and his 17 pts sitting on my bench. Bortles sitting there with 30+.

I got Carr, Ellington, and the i eat *** face.

a618d6a07dc185e1ea9cc5b88b2c5280.300x300x1.jpg

I'm number 2 on the waivers, hoping to land K. Davis. The guy with the number 1 spot hasn't grabbed anyone off of waivers all year. Hoping he continues that streak :lol:

That feeling when you score the 2nd most points in your league and you play the team that scores the most :smh:....just need K.Allen and D.Woodhead to score about 70 points for me tomorrow :rolleyes :lol:

I'm number 2 on the waivers, hoping to land K. Davis. The guy with the number 1 spot hasn't grabbed anyone off of waivers all year. Hoping he continues that streak :lol:

I thought I read that West is going to be the lead back as of right now :nerd:

Man kickers and defense are gonna be the ******* death of me.

Whichever defense I start each week I'll let you guys know so you know prior that they're getting 0 points tops.

Every team I play also ends up having the highest scoring kicker of the week too. McManus gonna end up with like 20+ today probably.

1-4

I have lowest points scored in the league by a mile

Haven't even cracked 90 pts yet

Last post in this thread. Good luck rest of the season guys

indifferent.gif
What the hell is going on with the Cardinals?! Does Ellington look good? Why isn't he getting the carries he deserves?!

Back
Top Bottom