OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

should i trade allen robinson for cj anderson? i have ty calvin johnosn allen hurns and deandre hopkins

Better off trading Megatron or TY out of your corps TBH. Not Robinson. Though since you have him holding onto Hurns makes him expendable.

Just got offered Cooks for Evans. Only problem is that I'm playing his team this week and mostly all his other good players are all on byes or injured, and Cooks could help him out a lot.

Should I just make this trade before he changes his mind, start Hurns this week and move on? My receivers would be Julio, Sanders, Evans and Hurns

0.5 PPR

Bradshaw had a serious neck injury in 2013 missed the majority of the season and a serious leg injury in 2014 causing him to miss the whole season. I need to see some results before I drop anyone for him right now.
He only missed the last 5 or 6 weeks last year

My mistake, felt like dude hasn't played in years :lol:

Still wouldn't drop anyone for him just yet.

Really depends who we're talking about dropping. All I know is if you don't go and pick him up now somebody else will.

Truth. I dropped Beasley just because I maybe started him the week after Dez went down and that was the last time I did/would have if I kept him.

I like having that one spot on my roster where I can just drop someone to pickup someone else. Its something I always try to have on my teams.

Really depends who we're talking about dropping. All I know is if you don't go and pick him up now somebody else will.

Yeah like @Vincent Van Ho stole DeSean Jackson from me yesterday. >:

Ive been waiting to pick him up since week 3, but i waiting til friday or saturday to get clarity on this weekend. I should have just grabbed him anyway since i knew i wanted him :rolleyes :smh:

Last edited:
Take Bortles

Even when Ben comes back im still gonna ride Dalton at least an additional week. Part of the reason Ben was great was his ability to move in the pocket and extend plays which helped AB produce even more.

I will have to see how his mobility is with that knee first

Edit:

Welp i lied Dalton goes on a Bye week 7 if thats when Ben comes back, so dosregard all of that i jus said if its week 7

Last edited:
Thinking about starting Stafford against CHI. Am I playing with fire? I'm thinking he'll come out focused this week.

So id have to hope for a Christine Michael injury before I can comfortably insert Randle after his bye?
Any cowboys fans want to enlighten me on their RBBC. I thought Randle was supposed to be a stud and he's been trash.

Thinking about starting Stafford against CHI. Am I playing with fire? I'm thinking he'll come out focused this week.

Anyone else on the wire?
I played Carr against the Bears and he got 11 and was coming off a great week. So it's really iffy for you to start Stafford.

Anyone else on the wire?
I played Carr against the Bears and he got 11 and was coming off a great week. So it's really iffy for you to start Stafford.

Bortles is out there. I could scoop him and start him.

Back
Top Bottom