OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

one guy in my league has Odell & Demaryius with James Jones as a flex, but is weak at RB & TE. i tried explaining how it'll help balance your team if you trade of em.

so i offered J. Hill & Graham for Odell and he countered with Hill, Hyde, Graham, & Julio for Odell & Blount. had me like :stoneface:

I've never traded in fantasy football. I'm very risk-averse and I usually like my team the way it is. I was actually close to pulling the trigger on a big deal earlier this season that would have gotten me Jamaal Charles and a few players for Antonio Brown and a few players. Glad that trade didn't go through and it just reinforced my mentality to stay away from trades.

Last edited:
Forte is on a bye - Full PPR..

is Blount an ok fill in?

I dont have many options ..

on the wire::

Knile Davis

C. Thompson,

A. Andrews?

rest of season: Latavius Murray or Chris Ivory?
Ivory...the numbers speak for themselves
that's who i thought, just wanted another opinion

this dude with Ivory won't budge from Hill & Graham for him...i keep offering him Hyde & Graham while sending him research & **** that shows he's actually winning the deal 
mean.gif

rest of season: Latavius Murray or Chris Ivory?

Ivory...the numbers speak for themselves

that's who i thought, just wanted another opinion

this dude with Ivory won't budge from Hill & Graham for him...i keep offering him Hyde & Graham while sending him research & **** that shows he's actually winning the deal :smh:

You're probably going to need Hyde to have one more big game before he takes that trade. Given how spotty both Graham and Hyde have been this season I wouldn't be convinced to take that trade either.

i wouldn't either but he has Forsett & Gurley starting so Ivory's on his bench & he needs a TE

i've been trying to convince him to work out a deal for a couple days now but he won't budge. gonna move on to Latavius or McCoy tomorrow

Eagles D @ Car

Dolphins D vs Houston

Washington D vs Tampa

or Steelers D @ KC  this week?

Last edited:
i wouldn't either but he has Forsett & Gurley starting so Ivory's on his bench & he needs a TE

i've been trying to convince him to work out a deal for a couple days now but he won't budge. gonna move on to Latavius or McCoy tomorrow

Who do you have besides Hill and Hyde at RB? Honestly, Ivory and Hyde wouldn't make a terrible RB1/RB2 duo.

Who do you have besides Hill and Hyde at RB? Honestly, Ivory and Hyde wouldn't make a terrible RB1/RB2 duo.

Mark Ingram & CMike...

now that we're talking about it i'm considering pulling the trigger. i still have faith in Hill turning it around but him & Gio have split touches like 60/40 thus far. Ivory also has the bye week out of the way...

Last edited:

Mark Ingram & CMike...

now that we're talking about it i'm considering pulling the trigger. i still have faith in Hill turning it around but him & Gio have split touches like 60/40 thus far. Ivory also has the bye week out of the way...

I would pull it. Fair enough trade that the rest of the league won't veto. Plus, you end up with Ivory, Ingram, Hyde, and CMike as your RBs. Not too shabby my man. That RBBC they have over in Cincy is unpredictable. Ivory is the only back that the Jets have.

am i wild'n if I play Bryant and Brown at the same time? ...I can replace either with Cooper or A. Robinson

Bryant should not be starting over any of those guys. Furthermore, one could make the argument that at the moment Antonio Brown shouldn't be starting over them either.

Back
Top Bottom