OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Too late too ask now
Turrrrible ... whoever you traded with won
Just wanted some feedback. This isn't a PPR league. Also Cooper was expendable based on my current roster. I still plan on making a play for a better FLEX than Decker or D.Jax. I'm currently 6-2. No one in my league likes to trade so I pretty much had to take what I could get
mean.gif

1PPR

Need a flier here without keenan and hilton (potentially injured going up against a tough Denver D)

Marquess Wilson vs. SD (Royal is out)

Dwayne Harris vs. TB (Randle may be out)

They both will have No. 2 duties due to other guys out with injuries - Not sure which to choose!

Tough call. You're pretty deep in at WR; I wouldn't want both Robinson and Hurns. But it looks like you can afford to get rid of Ingram as well with your RB depth.

I think I'd hold onto Ingram for the fact that with Khiry Robinson now out for the season, he might see more of the goal line touches and scoring opportunities.

Just traded away Dion Lewis and Amari Cooper to Get McFadden. Good or bad?

Dude :smh: why would you ever make that trade? Standard, PPR,.. doesn't matter.

I wouldn't have even done Lews for McFadden straight up. Let alone throwing in Cooper. You got fleeced big time.

Last edited:
Who do I pick up from waivers in my league?

Vjax, joique bell, or Ellington?

V Jax is still out (atleast for this week)

Ellington is on a bye but will not be getting any significant work with the CJ2K resurrection.

Joique was up and running last week sooooo

I personally wouldnt pick up any of them, unless you just want to grab some just cuz

Last edited:
V Jax is still out (atleast for this week)

Ellington is on a bye but will not be getting any significant work with the CJ2K resurrection.

Joique was up and running last week sooooo

I personally wouldnt pick up any of them, unless you just want to grab some just cuz

Gotcha. No one is on my waiver wire, so thought I'd try to get someone just to hold on to. Repped.

Thinking about trying to trade Edelman, CJ2k & Jimmy Graham for Antonio Brown & Yeldon. What's your thoughts?

Last edited:
Woke up and thought that trade might have been a dream.

Nope... reality :lol: . Surprised his league mates even let that go through and wasn't vetoed.

I have Big Ben, Brees and Romo as my QB's...thinking of packaging Brees with McCoy and Karlos Williams for Devonta Freeman and Lafell. I'd have Gurley, Freeman, Woodhead and Pierre Thomas as my RB's. I wanna trade Brees right now fresh off that 7 TD game and I'll have Romo back in a couple weeks as my backup QB.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I have Big Ben, Brees and Romo as my QB's...thinking of packaging Brees with McCoy and Karlos Williams for Devonta Freeman and Lafell. I'd have Gurley, Freeman, Woodhead and Pierre Thomas as my RB's. I wanna trade Brees right now fresh off that 7 TD game and I'll have Romo back in a couple weeks as my backup QB.

Thoughts?

Not a bad idea. Does the Freeman/LaFell owner need a QB? Because the handcuff part of the deal is enticing, but he may not part ways with Freeman unless he's hurting at QB.

Im gonna be sad if ASJ doesnt play again this week.

He would get some heavy targets with V Jax still being hurt. 

Not a bad idea. Does the Freeman/LaFell owner need a QB? Because the handcuff part of the deal is enticing, but he may not part ways with Freeman unless he's hurting at QB.

Ryan Tannehill is his QB at the moment so it would be a pretty huge upgrade I'd say. I'm sure he's real high on Brees right now fresh off that 7 TD game too.

Ryan Tannehill is his QB at the moment so it would be a pretty huge upgrade I'd say. I'm sure he's real high on Brees right now fresh off that 7 TD game too.

Truth. Make the offer I think you definitely come out on top in the deal.

Back
Top Bottom