OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

idk if it's possible but i need Houston to take Eifert out of the game

hopefully primetime Dalton shows up :nerd:

idk if it's possible but i need Houston to take Eifert out of the game

hopefully primetime Dalton shows up :nerd:

Started Bortles over Dalton just so I didn't have to rely on Andy/Monday night game.

I should be in the clear tho up 54 :lol: .

Last edited:
roll.gif
 Based Mod with the ctrl+print screen. I should backhand you.

If you cant make up your mind, then thats on you. Put in the work and trust yourself before you try and question me.

I

I've won 2 matches this year thanks to MNF hopefully it becomes 3 tonight.

down 21 with Hill and Bengals D vs Texans D. Cmon now let's get it.

I've won 2 matches this year thanks to MNF hopefully it becomes 3 tonight.

My only loss so far came from versing Rivers/Gates (season debut) on MNF.

Up 45+ with my AB84 that night and my oppoent beat me by 5. Still annoys me :smh: .

Last edited:
I need AJ to score 7 points to win and remain undefeated in one of my leagues.

For sure taking L's in my other 2 this week
mean.gif

Dalton needs to do work and avoid Eifert at all costs so i can move to 4-6 and still in that playoff chase :smokin

Tonight is Dalton (me) vs Eifert (him)

:smh: this is the dude i traded eifert to for steve smith

This year has been killer

Lost

JC

AF

JE

AL

Diff leagues but man it makes winning hard.

Going to be:

9-1 (lost Foster)

5-5 (lost JC and JE)

5-5 (really came back started 0-3)(lost Foster and Luck)

I'm hoping hurns plays. I'm going to grab Walters this week just in case for insurance since the waiver in my 12 team league is so :x

dont think my question has been answered yet, but would you guys still pick up amendola even if i already have lafell? i need a flex streamer with brown on bye next week

Last edited:
I'm hoping hurns plays. I'm going to grab Walters this week just in case for insurance since the waiver in my 12 team league is so :x

Not so fast

Jaguars WR Bryan Walters has been diagnosed with a concussion.

Advice: Walters' injury is of note this week since Allen Hurns (abdominal) is looking shaky for Thursday's game against the Titans. The Jags could be forced to sign someone off the street.

dont think my question has been answered yet, but would you guys still pick up amendola even if i already have lafell? i need a flex streamer with brown on bye next week

Feel like Brady trusts Danny more. Then again, whoever is the open man on a play has a chance to get the look; Brady doesn't favor the name on the back of the jersey.

Back
Top Bottom