OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

This .08 points is killing me

Shot my entire day in the ***

does losing ruin anyone else's night 

or is it just me

like im pissed off every monday night since my team sucks, legit pissed off and mad 

or is it just me

like im pissed off every monday night since my team sucks, legit pissed off and mad 
This. I lost on the Green fumble. Excited, to pissed off in a matter of seconds, lol. I am contemplating picking up Hasselbeck next week vs ATL instead of using Dalton AT Arizona.

Season is basically done now in my main league :smh:

Was down 14 with Dalton and Eifert going and ended up losing by 1 damn point :x :stoneface:

I can start one or the other:

A.Rodgers @MIN
T.Romo @MIA

Got one guy playing a better secondary, and one guy coming back from an injury against a worse secondary.

or is it just me

Losing itself doesn't ruin my night. Losing when you know you should've won because of some bad/lucky plays does.

Still salty from a bad beat in Week 6 :lol:

Last edited:
I can start one or the other:

A.Rodgers @MIN
T.Romo @MIA

Got one guy playing a better secondary, and one guy coming back from an injury against a worse secondary.
Use Romo
Losing itself doesn't ruin my night. Losing when you know you should've won because of some bad/lucky plays does.

Still salty from a bad beat in Week 6
laugh.gif
i have bad plays every week and I always second guess my decisions or never go with a gut feeling. 

Losing in general makes me mad

Are you guys factoring in weather for your kickers you're rolling with for the rest of the season? Blair Walsh is money but I duno how any kickers would do outdoors in MPLS in the middle of winter.

Are you guys factoring in weather for your kickers you're rolling with for the rest of the season? Blair Walsh is money but I duno how any kickers would do outdoors in MPLS in the middle of winter.
no .. but if youre worried then I'd go find you some dome kickers or the florida ones and hope they dont play on the road up north

kickers use a different football than the ones that are thrown with, i wouldnt be surprised if teams didnt go thru a routine for them to be kept warm during cold games 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
My WRs:
Antonio Brown
Tavon Austin
Demaryius Thomas
Brendin Cooks

Thinking about dropping Tavon for either Crabtree or Martavis Bryant.

Having Bryant would mean I've got 2 PIT WRs. Never done this fantasy thing before, so I don't know if that's a good idea, having 2 WRs on the same team.

My WRs:
Antonio Brown
Tavon Austin
Demaryius Thomas
Brendin Cooks

Thinking about dropping Tavon for either Crabtree or Martavis Bryant.

Having Bryant would mean I've got 2 PIT WRs. Never done this fantasy thing before, so I don't know if that's a good idea, having 2 WRs on the same team.

That's a no brainer lol. Drop Tavon for Martavis asap.

How is he even on the waiver? Crabtree too. Is this a 8 man league? Or your fellow peeps just aren't active on waiver?

As far as having 2 WR's from same team; don't over think it. Yea, you can get burned if 1 or even both of them end up doing nothing but just look at it as Martavis > Tavon.

Look at this past sunday's game. Antonio and Martavis both ate. Obviously it won't likely happen every game but Martavis is a legit playmaker.

Crabtree > Martavis

Volume is there for Crabs. Leading in Targets and TDs in Oakland and isnt many yards behind Amari. Carr likes both of them, the next closest receiver is like 60-70 targets short of them.

Martavis is good for a catch n run for long td, or a bomb td. But his consistency isnt there. 90% of the time the ball will be fed to AB

Crabtree > Martavis

Volume is there for Crabs. Leading in Targets and TDs in Oakland and isnt many yards behind Amari. Carr likes both of them, the next closest receiver is like 60-70 targets short of them.

Martavis is good for a catch n run for long td, or a bomb td. But his consistency isnt there. 90% of the time the ball will be fed to AB

Valid points. Guess I have sour taste in my mouth for Crabtree right now since he only put up 5 points for me in my main league this week while I had Martavis blow up in my other money league filling in for Julio lol.

Crabtree has been a fantasy steal this year. I just think Martavis is a great flex play b/c of his big play potential.

But that guy posting above already has Antonio, Demaryius and Cooks. Should be set at WR :lol:.

I know Antonio and Cooks on bye this week and Demaryius been reduced to PPR WR so figures Crabtree would be better pickup based on lineups/bye

Im trying to figure how these guys are available this late in the season in some of these leagues

Itd be different if it were guys like Kamar Aiken, Michael Floyd, etc .. these are like legitimate WR2s or RB2s (on their teams)

Last edited:
Im trying to figure how these guys are available this late in the season in some of these leagues

Itd be different if it were guys like Kamar Aiken, Michael Floyd, etc .. these are like legitimate WR2s or RB2s (on their teams)

These would have to be really inactive leagues that don't do much waiver wire pickups or just 8 man leagues :lol:

Michael Floyd is a legit flex play and starting to become a WR2 for fantasy IMO. Dude been on fire.

5-5 I hate Jordan Matthews dude has one good game and goes back to playing like **** , I could have won this week too if I benched dalton and Matthews smh , my chances of clinching a 4th seed are dwindling

5-5 I hate Jordan Matthews dude has one good game and goes back to playing like **** , I could have won this week too if I benched dalton and Matthews smh , my chances of clinching a 4th seed are dwindling
I feel you. Luckily I won my match up this week.
Sadly, I have to play him, John brown, and Hillman.
I'm 1 one from clinching playoffs.

Stat correction gave me the win by less than a point.

Last edited:
Woke up to notice a nice little * next to my name :pimp: playoff spot clinched already. 9-1 on the season.

Last edited:
Lost by 4pts. Would have atleast tied had I started Barnidge over Richard Rodgers. Would have won if I started McCluster over Sims.

I'm putting this one on Flacco though. Dude was money until he started turning the ball over like crazy... Tied for the last playoff spot but losing the tiebreaker due to points.

Back
Top Bottom