OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

lost forsett and freeman on the same day. now woodhead and walsh are both duds. landry plays for MIA so you already know. rough day for me
frown.gif

so yea in one of my money leagues right now i have a whooping total of 36.60 pts heading to the sunday/monday night game with only 3 players left (Green, Gronk, LaFell) :x

5-6 here i come and probably done. My team is straight up crap juice

Last edited:
knew i shouldn't have trusted JMatt. gonna roll with Diggs at flex ROS unless i make a trade this week.

looked at the draft recap & was sick when i saw i drafted JMatt over Hopkins.......i would've had Julio & Hop 
sick.gif

Last edited:
You know it's a rough week when delanie walker leads your team with 10.9 points. Hopefully Gio or Tyrod can give me something in these last 2 games.

looked at the draft recap & was sick when i saw i drafted JMatt over Hopkins.......i would've had Julio & Hop :x

Ohhh that hurts.

You have me wanting to check my drafts recap. Nuk was taken right after my pick in Round 3. Snake draft and I went Ingram/Hilton. Could have had AB84 and Hopkins :wow: .

Damn I had Chakendrick West and Freeman starting. I'm still winning though cuz my friend started Beast Mode lol. Thank god he didn't pick up T-Raw.

picked up the Chiefs D/ST but dropped them & started the Jets :smh:

i didn't deserve to win this week, still in 1st at 9-2 tho :smokin

Clinched a W in one of my leagues. 6-5.

Up 4 in my other league but opponent still has Eifert and Nugent up. Last minute switched Latavius for Woodhead and Jets D for Chiefs D probably cost me a W. Still gonna be 9-2 in first place but still :x.

Palmer :x

I kno my boy is heated with that quick -13

I hope Dalton doesnt have a good game so i dont feel bad about not playing him .. already losing by 60, if he puts up 30 then im gonna be :x with blount or lafell left tomorrow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom