OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Who is a bettwr ROS add. Yeldon, Buck Allen, or Rawls

I mentioned earlier Rawls is being held back with lynch there
I like yeldons talent over allen, but i like allens touches. What doyou guys think?

I like yeldons talent over allen, but i like allens touches. What doyou guys think?
Rawls if Lynch is out for the rest of the year.  Allen if not.

Rawls if Lynch is out for the rest of the year.  Allen if not.

Yeldon >>> Buck Allen.

Allen might be the first RB to see 11 in the box with Matt Schaub and Kamar Aiken as his starting QB and WR1 :lol:

The thing about Allen is, there no offense in Baltimore. Schaub is trash so theyll prob run more then next thing you know theres damn near 8-9 guys in the box waiting

Just pick up Rawls.. i got a feeling you dont really NEED a RB.

Lynch is prob dne wish theyd just announce it so i can drop him and use that spot for someone else in the FA Pool

Just pick up Rawls.. i got a feeling you dont really NEED a RB.

Lynch is prob dne wish theyd just announce it so i can drop him and use that spot for someone else in the FA Pool

I have mcfadden and gurley as my consistent backs. I can always use another back, plus the lynch owner is breathing down my neck.

I honestly don't see what you guys see in Yeldon. Since I own both Bortles and Robinson, I've been watching the Jags a lot and he's not been that impressive IMO...

I'm gonna change the priority order. Honestly think I rather have Bradshaw over Allen, also for the fact that I don't want to roster 3 Ravens.

burning my #4 waiver priority on the Chiefs D/ST..

been playing the Jets but they've been underwhelming lately. KC has a very favorable schedule ROS (BUF, OAK, SD, BAL, CLE) & they've put up 11+ pts in their last 4 games

Last edited:

been playing the Jets but they've been underwhelming lately. KC has a very favorable schedule ROS (BUF, OAK, SD, BAL, CLE) & they've put up 11+ pts in their last 4 games
I was going to do the exact same thing.  Chiefs are playing Baltimore and Cleveland in the playoffs.  I will take those matchups any day of the week.

I dont see anything great about Yeldon either

Yeah i went to grab chiefs D about 3 weeks ago and literally as i logged on someone grabbed them

Not a bad move, Chiefs have been the hottest fantasy defense lately

Last edited:

Same thing I'm doing unless Buck Allen fails to me at #4. Jets had a cupcake schedule and didn't do much with it :smh:

I honestly don't see what you guys see in Yeldon. Since I own both Bortles and Robinson, I've been watching the Jags a lot and he's not been that impressive IMO...

Yeldon is legit, the problem is they don't put him in situations where he can succeed.

Brotles throws two incomplete passes on 1st & 2nd down, then on 3rd down they decide to run a shotgun draw with Yeldon that goes nowhere :smh:

1st and Goal on the 1 yard line, they give the ball to Toby FOUR straight times and he gets stuffed :smh:

Wait until their down 10+ points in the 4th to start utilizing Yeldon in the pass game :smh:

Their OLine is pretty bad as well.

Not saying he's Gurley but his numbers could be a lot better than what they are right now.

I like his matchup this week vs SD.

Who would you guys starts

Jarvis Landry Vs Jets (11th against the pass)

Kamar Aiken Vs Cleveland (26th against the pass)

Who would you guys starts

Jarvis Landry Vs Jets (11th against the pass)

Kamar Aiken Vs Cleveland (26th against the pass)

Landry. Jets CB play has gone to **** the last month.

I have Aiken, but with Schaub in there now despite still being their WR1, he's sure to take a hit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom