OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Okay so how about 

Kamar 

or 

Stevie Johnson vs Jaguars 

I have an open FLEX position 

burning my #4 waiver priority on the Chiefs D/ST..

been playing the Jets but they've been underwhelming lately. KC has a very favorable schedule ROS (BUF, OAK, SD, BAL, CLE) & they've put up 11+ pts in their last 4 games

I just offered this dude who definitely isn't making the playoffs Diggs for Chiefs D/ST. He already has Broncos D/ST too. He barely ever checks our league til like the day before games start each week though so I bet his *** will just let it expire

I need some help y'all. This is my current team. I'm hurting so badly at running back. Trade deadline is Friday. Just put in waiver requests from Buck Allen & Spencer Ware (I'm 2nd in line). I'm dropping CJ Anderson for either, and if I manage to get both CJ and ATL's D.

Just put in a trade offer. It looks like this:

I get: Stevie Johnson, Jason Witten, TJ Yeldon and KC's D

He gets: Devante Adams, Jimmy Graham, Shane Vereen & Marcus Mariota

The thing is he is hurting at QB badly. I have Cam and Carson. If he declines the trade, would you give up either Cam or Carson in replace of Mariota? If so which one? I'm tempted to give him Palmer since Cam is relied upon so much.

Let me know as I need to get a back before Friday's deadline. Thanks!

View media item 1801061

I need some help y'all. This is my current team. I'm hurting so badly at running back. Trade deadline is Friday. Just put in waiver requests from Buck Allen & Spencer Ware (I'm 2nd in line). I'm dropping CJ Anderson for either, and if I manage to get both CJ and ATL's D.

Just put in a trade offer. It looks like this:

I get: Stevie Johnson, Jason Witten, TJ Yeldon and KC's D

He gets: Devante Adams, Jimmy Graham, Shane Vereen & Marcus Mariota

The thing is he is hurting at QB badly. I have Cam and Carson. If he declines the trade, would you give up either Cam or Carson in replace of Mariota? If so which one? I'm tempted to give him Palmer since Cam is relied upon so much.

Let me know as I need to get a back before Friday's deadline. Thanks!
I would just trade Cam and Melvin for an RB1. Palmer has the second most passing yards in the league, he's much more clutch than Cam IMO. 

our trade deadline has been 12pm on Thanksgiving for a few years now :lol:

This is our first year doing the league, hoping everyone is in every year onward.

Very competitive. Daily activity on the waivers/FA but I'd like to see more trades. Only 1 went down all season.

it's been the same 10 guys for like 3 years now in my league

there's always a ton of trades in the 1st 3 weeks but not many after that. guess everyone has a short leash on their guys :lol:

Out of curiosity, if anyone knows.. who besides KC are the best D/ST plays for the playoff weeks? I already have a spot locked so I'm curious to see if I want to make a move from Minny as my backup to Carolina or stay put.

it's been the same 10 guys for like 3 years now in my league

there's always a ton of trades in the 1st 3 weeks but not many after that. guess everyone has a short leash on their guys :lol:
My league is similar. ive been trading with the same dude each year after his team starts slowly and wind up with his best or second best player. This year it backfired with Hill being an abortion and Edelman getting hurt two days after the trade.

Okay so how about 

Kamar 

or 

Stevie Johnson vs Jaguars 

I have an open FLEX position 

Cmon man

Not aiken period ..

When u ask questions/make decisions think about whos throwing them the ball

Tanny > Schaub
Rivers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> x100 Schaub

Out of curiosity, if anyone knows.. who besides KC are the best D/ST plays for the playoff weeks? I already have a spot locked so I'm curious to see if I want to make a move from Minny as my backup to Carolina or stay put.

Bucs or Steelers, maybe Jacs (matchup only)

Cmon man

Not aiken period ..

When u ask questions/make decisions think about whos throwing them the ball

Tanny > Schaub
Rivers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> x100 Schaub
The defense they play against has to be considered as well. We all saw what Rivers did last week 
eyes.gif

got offered Amari Cooper for Jonathon Stewart & Stefon Diggs. leaning towards accepting but just wanted some thoughts.

my RB's: Ingram, Ivory, Stewart, Hillman
my WR's: Julio, Landry, Diggs, Tate, JMatt

Last edited:
got offered Amari Cooper for Jonathon Stewart & Stefon Diggs. leaning towards accepting but just wanted some thoughts.

The team receiving Cooper is losing.  Cooper has been the very definition of inconsistent this season.  I would think you could get someone better out of Stewart.  Stewart has been a beast the last 5 weeks.

Help me get a playoff spot guys. My playoff fate is in your guys' hand

Pick 3 receivers I should use this week.

Landry
Cooks
Vjax
John Brown.

I have jmatt but I hate him so not in consideration.

Please and thank you. Will rep.

The team receiving Cooper is losing.  Cooper has been the very definition of inconsistent this season.  I would think you could get someone better out of Stewart.  Stewart has been a beast the last 5 weeks.
i was kinda thinking the same after thinking about it.

i offered Ivory & Diggs for AJ Green but he declined so i moved onto Cooper. might just keep shopping around.

got offered Amari Cooper for Jonathon Stewart

i offered Ivory & Diggs for AJ Green but he declined so i moved onto Cooper. might just keep shopping around.

Why give up an RB1 for a WR1? Are you playing PPR? I'd play Ingram, Ivory and Jstew as your two RBs and flex every week.

Honestly I don't know if I would give up that much for AJ Green either.  Outside of the one week where he had like 200+ receiving yards, he hasn't really done anything all season long.  I would try to see if you can get someone like Eric Decker who has been really really consistent all season but will probably cost a third of the asking price.

got offered Amari Cooper for Jonathon Stewart

Why give up an RB1 for a WR1? Are you playing PPR? I'd play Ingram, Ivory and Jstew as your two RBs and flex every week.
yeah i'll probably just end up doing that 

Just traded away Dion Lewis and Amari Cooper to Get McFadden. Good or bad?

Leveon went down so I needed a #2 to run alongside Gurley. Dion Lewis is pretty hit or miss to take up a RB slot IMO.

team ends up looking like:

QB: Luck/E.Manning

RB1: Gurley

RB2: McFadden

WR1: Hopkins

WR2: Jeffrey

TE: Watson/Julius Thomas

FLEX: DeSean Jax/Decker
So this trade ended up working out for me, as I knew it would, despite what you all said. 9-2
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom