OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Yeah I doubt they'll suit him up with that concussion.

So still vjax over juice huh?
I hate predictions. They mess with my line up.
I initially had vjax in my flex but they're projecting Landry with over 10 pts and vjax 7

Sup Brah's.

Would like to get some feedback on a trade offer, PPR league.

RECEIVE: D. Hopkins, WR

TRADE: M. Ingram, RB/C. Johnson WR

My depth-

WR: C. Johnson, M. Bryant, B. Lafell, J. Maclin, S. Diggs

RB: D. Freeman, A. Peterson, T. Gurley, M. Ingram

Do you guys agree with holding a roster spot to keep a guy from landing elsewhere? I have Dalton and Palmer...would roll with Carson full time but a few guys in playoff contention need QB upgrades and would pick up Andy asap. We are past the trade deadline. Just keep to hold off playoff competition?

Sup Brah's.

Would like to get some feedback on a trade offer, PPR league.

RECEIVE: D. Hopkins, WR
TRADE: M. Ingram, RB/C. Johnson WR

My depth-

WR: C. Johnson, M. Bryant, B. Lafell, J. Maclin, S. Diggs
RB: D. Freeman, A. Peterson, T. Gurley, M. Ingram

I think you'd be fine

So still vjax over juice huh?
I hate predictions. They mess with my line up.
I initially had vjax in my flex but they're projecting Landry with over 10 pts and vjax 7
You could go either way. They both have a pretty similar potential this week in my opinion. Check Revis' status throughout the week.

Do you guys agree with holding a roster spot to keep a guy from landing elsewhere? I have Dalton and Palmer...would roll with Carson full time but a few guys in playoff contention need QB upgrades and would pick up Andy asap. We are past the trade deadline. Just keep to hold off playoff competition?
Oh yeah thats perfectly fine. Play to your advantage always.

@RapSheet: #Seahawks RB Marshawn Lynch is set to have surgery on his sports hernia tomorrow morning, source said. Expected to be out about a month.

droppin j.forsett obviously

waiver priorities:

T.Rawls

J.Allen

looking to stream a D with Broncos facing Patriots, thoughts?

Put in waivers for Rawls, Buck Allen, and Spencer Ware (Already got Charcandrick). 7th priority. One of em has to hit :smh: :lol:

Cleaned up on FA

KC defense

Spencer Ware

Turkey day Staff who also gets NO in ff playoffs

Hoyer who gets to throw to Nuk and has NO this week

So annoyed. 11th place team claimed Rawls off waivers :stoneface: no reason for this kid to be making moves still. He's 3-8 and no signs of making the playoffs. And Allen was claimed.

I claimed Marquess Wilson and dropped Keshawn Martin. I foolishly burned my #5 priority for him; he likely wasn't going to be claimed anyhow. Whatever tho. Just noticed Ware cleared, picked him up and dropped Matt Jones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom