OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

So annoyed. 11th place team claimed Rawls off waivers
indifferent.gif
no reason for this kid to be making moves still. He's 3-8 and no signs of making the playoffs. And Allen was claimed.

I claimed Marquess Wilson and dropped Keshawn Martin. I foolishly burned my #5 priority for him; he likely wasn't going to be claimed anyhow. Whatever tho. Just noticed Ware cleared, picked him up and dropped Matt Jones.
You are thinking about this all wrong. If they 3-8 guy quits trying and he plays against someone that knocks you out of playoff contention then you will be singing a different tune.

In my leagues if you quit anytime during the year regardless of record you are booted out of the league.

You are thinking about this all wrong. If they 3-8 guy quits trying and he plays against someone that knocks you out of playoff contention then you will be singing a different tune.

In my leagues if you quit anytime during the year regardless of record you are booted out of the league.

Nah, I hear you. 3-8 or 0-11, you should be setting your lineups every week (don't leave guys in starting who are on a Bye or injured). But still making transactions? Doesn't seem necessary IMO. I'm probably just bitter he snagged him :lol: .

And I've had a playoff spot locked for 2 weeks now, sitting at 9-2 while literally the other 7 spots are up for grabs. Just wanna keep improving my bench.

i forgot to edit my waiver priority last night and i ended up with funchess. i won't be playing him but its better for him to blow up on my bench than starting for someone else.

Dropped Rawls mid-week last week, he was picked up on Sunday :smh:

Landed Buck Allen on waivers. Other RBs on my roster are Gurley, JStew, CJ2K, and Matt Jones
OK here is my opinion
1) if you are already clinched for playoffs, don't drop Lynch yet until confirmed he's out for the season
2) if you haven't clinched, drop Lynch for someone that looks to be real productive and could help you make the playoffs. Gotta take risks to make it

Dropped Rawls mid-week last week, he was picked up on Sunday :smh:

Landed Buck Allen on waivers. Other RBs on my roster are Gurley, JStew, CJ2K, and Matt Jones
OK here is my opinion
1) if you are already clinched for playoffs, don't drop Lynch yet until confirmed he's out for the season
2) if you haven't clinched, drop Lynch for someone that looks to be real productive and could help you make the playoffs. Gotta take risks to make it

Word. I'm keeping him. I'm basically a lock to at least make the playoffs and I think my team is deep enough to take me to the finals.

Tempting, but can you add on another RB via the same trade for free agency?
Only guy I could snag from him would be Starks. Ideally would like to get the trade thru, put in a claim for Buck and roll with that. There are a few names on waivers as well.

NAKO, Like Funchess but Philly Brown return could put a dent in production. Adams should consistently see targets

Pick 1 FLEX (.5 PPR): John Brown vs SF, Buck Allen vs CLE, CJ2K vs SF

Pick 1 TE (.5 PPR): Barnidge vs BAL or Witten vs CAR?

crazy how I went to school with buck now everybody in fantasy is after him

never looked at him as a NFL

thought others on the team would make it before him

Trade deadline for me today. What do you guys think of this deal I proposed. 12 man .5ppr league, I'm currently 6-5 (I lost 3 weeks in a row 
mean.gif
) and I'm in 5th place.

I send Brady and J-maclin for Brees and C. West.

My current RBs:

Ingram

Hill

White

Ajayi

Spencer Ware

My current Wrs:

Thomas

Robinson

Diggs

Maclin

Lafell

Crowder

D. Adams

no ******* way would i trade tom brady for anyone
That's what I thought as well but maybe I am getting paranoid and getting impatient because of the losing streak but the Pats offense looks kind of suspect with the injuries to the WR corp and the shaky oline and I think it would play out through the rest of the season.

Am I tripping?

Edit: 
roll.gif
 my co-worker just gave me 30 minutes to decide or he will pull the offer off of the table. 

Last edited:
it's a decent concern but 25 td's to 4 int's is all i need to stay confident in brady. try to get west for maclin and someone else.

it's a decent concern but 25 td's to 4 int's is all i need to stay confident in brady. try to get west for maclin and someone else.
I just edited my last post but yeah my co worker gave me 30 minutes to decide 
laugh.gif
 maybe I will try J. Hill and Maclin for west

Was able to pick up Buck allen for falcons D and Djax for allen hurns on the waivers. Should I pick up ware too even though I have charcandrick?

Also. Who to start this weekend: Big Ben or Eli?

Back
Top Bottom