OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Pick 1, Rawls vs Pit, McFadden vs Car, Gore vs TB Yeldon vs SD, or Lacy vs Chi? Standard. Got Gurley at RB1

should i continue playing Justin Tucker with an inept Ravens offense or pick someone else up?

these are the best available:

View media item 1803323

I would pick up Bailey or Crosby. I just dropped him for Catanzaro. The Ravens offense is about to be composed of Matt Schaub, Buck Allen, Kamar Aiken and Crockett Gillmore. I don't see them winning another game the rest of the year, nor do I see them getting into scoring territory very often.

Pick 3 

Brandon LaFell @ DEN

Larry Fitz @ SFO

Brandin Cooks @ HOU

Desean Jax vs. NYG

Pick 2

Jeremy Hill vs. STL

Frank Gore vs. TB

Alfred Morris vs. NYG

Melvin Gordon @ JAX

Packers D/ST might be my top choice of the week. Cutler ALWAYS plays awful at Lambeau. Combine that with it being Thanksgiving and the Favre ceremony at halftime and the fact they just came off a dominant defensive performance.

some interesting news

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport said Matt Forte (knee) will be the "starter in name only" the rest of the season.

Rapoport said the plan is to have a "two-headed monster" with Forte and impressive rookie Jeremy Langford, who Rapoport said is viewed as the "not just the future but the present" because of his explosiveness. This was always a concern considering how well Langford played and that Forte is a free agent following the season, but it is not as if Forte will disappear from the offense entirely. The veteran should get enough work to remain in the RB2 conversation the rest of the way.

with that being said, do i flex langford, decker or stevie? i have gurley and rawls starting too. PPR league

Woukd you guys play both Langford and Forte? I have both in one of my leagues

@FieldYates: From Falcons HC Dan Quinn in his presser: RB Devonta Freeman isn't practicing today and the team is preparing that he won't play Sunday.

Damn I needed a WR too.. Damn you nfl.com.. I know somebody is going to add Martavis Bryant before Saturday.. :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom