OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Start Cam and maybe Dez. He's due for a good game.

Pick 2 from Benjamin,Tavon and Woodhead
you look like a genius if you started Tavon 
laugh.gif

Almost has 20 points for me :pimp:. Nice surprise,he usually goes off when I bench him :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I am in the Championship this week.

ESPN 12 Team PPR (1 POINT)

this is my lineup and bench... should i make any moves? Thinking about starting Denard Robinson over Javorius Allen any help is appreciated :D

QB Ben Roethlisberger vs Den

RB Javorius Allen vs KC

RB David Johnson @Phi

WR Julio Jones @Jax

WR Martavis Bryant vs Den

TE Travis Kelce @BAL

FLEX Doug Baldwin vs Cle

D/ST Seahawks D/ST vs Cle

K Josh Brown vs Car

Bench Jeremy Hill @SF

Bench James Starks @Oak

Bench Jeremy Langford @Min

Bench Ryan Fitzpatrick @Dal

Bench Tyler Lockett vs Cle

Bench Denard Robinson vs Atl

Coming out of my bye and in the semi finals. I lost EVERYTHING at RB (Forsett, Blount, Rawls) and all I have left are Gore, Abdoullah, picked up Whittaker, Michael, AND Artis Payne. Legit have nobody reliable to plug in at my 2nd RB slot.

Basically throwing S*** at the wall to see what fits. Who should I start out of the 4 guys not named Gore?

Rest of my lineup:

QB: Carr
RB: Gore
???
WR: Brown
WR: Allen Robinson
TE: Heath Miller (Looks like Eifert is out :smh:)
Flex: Megatron
Flex: Hurns
DEF: Minny
DEF: Cincy
K: Brown

Last edited:
Yeah, so I went with Sims...

View media item 1832665

I thought we discussed this :lol:

Theyre down 3 acores now though so :nerd:

:lol: We did we did. I think it came down to me having an itch to try and get some points on the Thursday game, and thinking Sims could be a solid 10-15 points, even he starts out slow.

Wound up getting 10.20 out of him which I guess I can deal with. An upgrade from my RB2 last week in Ware who gave me 5.20; granted he was injured and came back in, but still.

I can imagine Bryce will put up more than 10 if he does start and see the majority of the carries, but whatever.

nick. nick. Did you start ASJ?

Last edited:
nah, didn't think the risk was worth the reward

i'll have to decide between Kelce & Z. Miller by Sunday :\

It's not that he's allergic....Jameis just forgets about him once they hit the redzone. He targets him up and down the field but once they get inside the 20 it's like Mike Evans doesn't exist to Jaboo no more. Not complaining though, Still for me 24 pts tonight against his Todd Gurley 15. Championship match up gonna be a close one.

nah, didn't think the risk was worth the reward

i'll have to decide between Kelce & Z. Miller by Sunday :\

Miller returned to practice today. The illness is going around that locker room tho; Alshon sat out today.

Which is a better look? *Full-point PPR* -

WR3- Hilton
TE- Watson or Z. Miller
Flex- Hurns

WR3- Hurns
TE- Watson or Miller
Flex- Watson, Miller or Kamar Aiken

Last edited:
It's not that he's allergic....Jameis just forgets about him once they hit the redzone. He targets him up and down the field but once they get inside the 20 it's like Mike Evans doesn't exist to Jaboo no more. Not complaining though, Still for me 24 pts tonight against his Todd Gurley 15. Championship match up gonna be a close one.

Yeah I hear that, their rapport is still a work in progress. Second year wideout and a rookie QB, Rome wasn't built in a day. I hear all that but uh...

How bout he just you know.....breaks a big one? :lol: I mean son is like 6'5 230.

I'm so tempted right now. One team in my league stockpiled QBs earlier in the year to try to screw people over. Now he's in the semifinals but doesn't have a kicker. He's probably waiting until tomorrow to pick one up.

I want to dump my roster and pick up the top 10 available kickers right now... Should I do it? :nerd:

Which is a better look? *Full-point PPR* -

WR3- Hilton
TE- Watson or Z. Miller
Flex- Hurns

WR3- Hurns
TE- Watson or Miller
Flex- Watson, Miller or Kamar Aiken

Morning bump :nerd:

Hilton and Hurns, TE is a toss up, I'd slightly lean towards Miller.

Repped.

I'm shying away from T.Y. only b/c Hasselbeck, while practicing, is hurt still. Another bad hit and Whitehurst can come in and who knows how that'll go.

TE wise, I've sat Watson b2b weeks now in favor of ASJ and he was a dud. Dropped him and picked up Miller, and now I'm still hesitant :lol: .

I'm so tempted right now. One team in my league stockpiled QBs earlier in the year to try to screw people over. Now he's in the semifinals but doesn't have a kicker. He's probably waiting until tomorrow to pick one up.

I want to dump my roster and pick up the top 10 available kickers right now... Should I do it? :nerd:

Savagery on your end :lol: I assume you are no longer in the playoffs? Unless you have a personal, offline hatred for the guy I say just leave it be and hope whichever kicker he picks up has a dud of a game.

Nah thats doin too much. I could see if he needed a qb or rb since its slim pickins now, and you could have the chance to leave him with a backup :lol:

Go for it just to return the favor, especially if your league doesn't have a limit on the amount of Kickers you can have on your roster :lol:

Back
Top Bottom