OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I think its very possible for Palmer to throw 300+ and 2 TD....I just need that for the win 
laugh.gif

Eagles gives up the most pts to QB's and WR's...so theres a chance but u dont know which one of the Cardinals receivers might go off :frown:

Yeah thats my only worry is that JB gets 1 and then its the Floyd Fitz show. They get a lead and its all dJohnson

Of course my team goes off for the 5th place game :smh:.... Bums didn't show up for me last week when I needed them to

Oh well at least I have Freeman as my 6th round keeper for next year..

Squeaked out the win with Woodhead on my bench, 165-163. Sorry to those who played Lamar Miller. He lightweight saved my season :lol: :nthat:

Brown >: :smh: :x

Omg omg that would have been like a 40pt play for me between him n plamer ... holy sh** cmon bruh

Last edited:
30 points from woodhead and AB. Chiefs D has been giving me 15-20 points weekly now. Didn't start tyrod, eli, charcandrick and djax and they all went off. up 154-128 while my opponent has the cards D and eric ebron left. Coming for that consolation crown. 
pimp.gif

Made finals in at least two out of the three of my leagues...could possibly be all three depending on what Cooks, Hightower and Tate do tomorrow night.

Sanders :pimp: :pimp:

Opponent's kicker (Gano) outscored Dola, Green and Lacey by himself. Consolation prize, here I come. 

DeAndre and Jarvis did nothing for me today... Im down 9 with 3 spots left...  Hightower/Abdullah, Forbath and either Detroit or NO defense... I may just sit both defenses this week and hope to get those 9 pts from the other 2 spots. 

Well I pretty much just lost my semifinal game w that ertz TD smh
Unless Larry gives me first half of the season type stats

Back
Top Bottom