OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

pick 2

evans, moncrief, or diggs

full ppr....thinking evans will have a big week after the bye but i literally can't decide between moncrief or diggs :smh:

So I traded Dalton and Rashad Jennings for Brees and Decker tonight and already people are saying I trade raped the guy.

It's been like this every time I try to make a deal in this league since early last year when I traded Welker and Reggie Bush for Sanders the day before he had like three TD's :lol:

Which defense should i start?

Buffalo? vs jags in london

or 

Houston? @ Miami
Buffalo. Bills winning by double-digits.

pick 2

evans, moncrief, or diggs
All three if you can.

Moncrief has to start. I read every Luck start, "Supreme" has scored a TD and/or been targeted the most.

I don't like the idea of sitting Diggs, he has a good chance of going off Week 7 vs. Slay/Mathis. But you can't sit Evans fresh off bye. Washington has shown a unique tendency to allow TDs to receivers over 6'3''.

pick 1 for Flex:

Doug Martin
Brandin Cooks
T.Y.
I'm finally fading Cooks. I think Vontae locks him down and Snead has the more productive day.

Washington allows almost 120 rush YPG. Dougie starts because I think Moncrief has a better game than Hilton.

.5 PPR
TE:
J Cameron vs HOU
or
Ebron vs Vikings?

DEF:
Bills D vs Jags
or
washington D vs TB?
Cameron.

Buffalo. Although their secondary is liable to give up a receiving TD or two to Robinson/Hurns, I think Bills blow out Jags in London.

Pick 2.. PPR

Lamar, Forsett, Gurley, Dougie Martin
Gurley is nonnegotiable. He's my top back and overall fantasy player in Week 7. Cleveland run D is Swiss cheese. Gurley gets his first TD and maybe more. 150 yards is not out the question. Not surprised if Rams win like 24-6, with two to three TDs from Gurley.

I'm sitting Forsett.

Houston has a significantly better run defense than Washington, but Miller is more explosive than Martin. Miller looked like a new man under Campbell, but Dougie is fresh off bye.

Starting Miller over Martin by a slight margin.

I hope Andre Johnson steals all the targets while NO's star corner figures out what to do with T.Y. and Moncrief

So I traded Dalton and Rashad Jennings for Brees and Decker tonight and already people are saying I trade raped the guy.

It's been like this every time I try to make a deal in this league since early last year when I traded Welker and Reggie Bush for Sanders the day before he had like three TD's :lol:

trade is more than fair

tell them to look at the numbers & not the names

diggs or j Matthews in standard scoring?
Diggs. Philly is trying to get Matthews the ball any way possible, but honestly Sammy's just not working thus far. Diggs and Teddy are clicking, he's an explosive WR. Showed it at UMD in college.

I'm gonna start Decker vs Pats at one WR spot...would you start Diggs vs Lions, Woodhead vs Raiders or Hurns vs Bills at my flex spot? 0.5 PPR
There's no way I start Hurns over Diggs. Woody is always a nice and reliable PPR player but on the ground, Oakland is top 3 in rush YPG allowed. Diggs starts. He's hot right now.

ESPN PPR (1 POINT)

PICK 2 RB

Joseph Randle @NYG

Alfred Morris vs TB

Knile Davis vs Pit

PICK 1 QB ( I need a fill in until BIG BEN comes back)

Joe Flacco @ Ari

Brian Hoyer @ Mia

Landry Jones @KC
Morris.

Flacco. That's slim pickings, but thankfully Ben will play next week vs. Cincy.

Not fantasy related, but Survivor Pool - Vikings over Lions or Cardinals over Ravens?
Minny beat Detroit by double-digits earlier in the season. However, Megatron came alive last week and Peterson is questionable. I would trust your gut. Minny's defense under Zimmer is good enough to eek out a W, plus Teddy to Diggs connection.

Baltimore's five losses have come by a total of 22 points. They aren't a 1-5 team talent-wise. We don't know if John Brown is playing.

Matt Jones, Duke Johnson, Lafell, or Abdullah at flex?

.5 ppr and I have Rams Def so I think I'm ruling out duke johnson
I'm not playing LaFell. He hasn't practiced regularly or been healthy in ages seemingly.

Riddick is becoming the RB to own in Detroit, in PPR formats. Although I appreciate Abdullah's cutback ability.

Jones is the start. Think he might secure a short-yardage TD.

Speaking of Decker, pick 3.

S. Smith Sr.
J. Maclin
E. Decker
M. Bryant
R. Randle (have Eli as my QB)
What Martavis did with Landry Jones, I can't sit him this week.

Randle sits, too undependable.

Smitty's drawing a tough matchup, seeing PP often.

Maclin is optimistic to play (concussion). Before the Minny game, 3 straight games with double-digit targets. Deck has caught a TD in every game he's played and NE's secondary is no longer stout without Revis and Browner.

Who has a better game is this week, Hankerson or Aiken?
Hank.

Does anyone know when Kevin White or Breshad Perriman are expected to be back?
White has resumed light running and is a slim chance to play this season. Chicago really misled the public about his initial injury. They aren't going to further botch the situation by rushing White back after investing a very high first-round pick on him.

Baltimore couldn't be more vague with Perriman's status. Reportedly received stem cell treatment. Rumors he pulled up lame in Week 3 warm-ups.

jason witten or delanie walker this week?
Walker.

Vikings D/ST @ Lions or Panthers vs Eagles?
Carolina.

Falcons defense or Steelers defense?
ATL purely based on matchup.

CJ Spiller worth a Bench spot?
In PPR formats.

I gotta start one of Bradshaw vs Saints or Spiller vs Colts this week cause of byes....who should I go with? 0.5 PPR
Spiller.

C. Clay or J. Thomas TE ppr league???
Clay, especially with Sammy out and Manuel in.

Just made my Questionable Move of the Week...dropped Crabtree, picked up Amendola and plan to start him next to Gronk.
Last week's performance was more Indy's secondary aside from Vontae rather than Amendola showing out.

Better streaming option for D/ST this week....

Vikings vs Lions
Or
Steelers vs Chiefs
Minny.

Assuming gates is out, i need to start 2 of these 3.....

Ppr league.

Witten, delanie walker, Or ladarius green
Walker and Green.

Martavis or JMac?
Bryant.

Diggs or w. Snead
Standard scoring
I like both. Snead slightly over Diggs, if I had to pick.

just realized joique bell is on waivers -- worth a stash?
Not really. Riddick is becoming the Detroit RB to own in PPR formats.

All three if you can.

Moncrief has to start. I read every Luck start, "Supreme" has scored a TD and/or been targeted the most.

I don't like the idea of sitting Diggs, he has a good chance of going off Week 7 vs. Slay/Mathis. But you can't sit Evans fresh off bye. Washington has shown a unique tendency to allow TDs to receivers over 6'3''.

i have nuk and amari at wr 1 and 2 already. you think amari is the odd man out this week?

As soon as Big Ben is declared inactive and I can put him on my IR should I pick up and start Ebron instead of waiting til 4PM to hear about Gates? Somebody already picked up Ladarius Green and there really isn't anybody else worth a **** in the later games still on waivers.

Benjamin Watson is also available...playing the Colts soft defense.

Last edited:
i have no option but to start the jets vs pats :smh:

also i have allen hurns, should i start him over charkandrick west on the flex? I already have have bortles and A. robinson starting so idk that i want to put three players from the same team in london? thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom