OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

anyone else regret not buying into the barnidge hype? dudes been ballin this year

you should try going after a edelman, keenan or hilton type. you may get a better WR for lynch but i would prefer to move murray ahead of him

Weekn3 i was almost able to trade Murray from Sanders, He agreed then turned it down when i put the trade in. Same guy owns Edleman

What is your record like?  Lafell is better than what he showed last week.  He had 8 targets, he just had some bad drops which will happen when you dont play forever.  I would almost look at trading Blount and Lafell/Brown for a better receiver before trading Murray.  If you trade Murray then you are just going to create inconsistency at RB.  Is Stephon Digg still on your waivers?
2-4 9th of 12

He was I grabbed him off FA tuesday. But the situation i was in this week had me in a bind. Dalton on bye, Ben was hurt, Bennett on a bye, Jets facing Pats, Crosby on a bye. I had 2 FA moves left to make with 3 spots left to fill.

I traded Diggs and Snead, for J. Thomas ans Hoyer. Dropped Crosby for ATL, and have 1 FA add left in case Brown cant play tonighy

I shouldnt have offered Diggs but is what it is Iwas desparation mode. Guy i traded with had Reed and Thomas as TEs figured JT would be better long run with Reed being injury proned.

Anyways yeah thats where im at. I'll see if anyone bites for a RB.

My cousin already turned me down .. his RBs are Lewis, Coleman,Sims, and Gordon

Last edited:
Im trying to get OBJ and Rivers. Who could I trade?

My team. 

Matt Ryan

Megatron/Tate/Crabtree/Aiken/Djax

AP/Shady/Gurley/Mcfadden

Watson/Bennet

His.

Luck/Rivers

OBJ/Hopkins/Maclin/V. Jackson

Foster :frown: / D. Lewis / blount/ knile davis/ J. Randle

Witten

anyone else regret not buying into the barnidge hype? dudes been ballin this year
meh
my main team I got olsen and gates
other one i got eifert and graham

I have been blessed enough to not regret picking up barnidge

i could have picked him up off waivers but i already had kelce and gates so i picked up charcandrick, the guy with the #2 waiver took him

im worried that johnny manziel might be starting now and his numbers will go down
sick.gif

Picked up Dalton, Diggs, Barnidge and Hurns off waivers in my big money 12 man league this year :pimp:

View media item 1763420
trying to improve my starting WR's...i like Landry as a flex but i don't know if i can trust him to put up WR2 numbers every week. any trade ideas or suggestions on who to target? i was thinking Cooper/Edelman..

i already traded Hill/Graham for Ivory/Tate & i'm dropping Falcons D/ST & CMike tomorrow

Last edited:
Picked up Dalton, Diggs, Barnidge and Hurns off waivers in my big money 12 man league this year
pimp.gif
bruh I wanted to pick Diggs up coming out of the Vikes bye but didn't want to drop Stevie Johnson at the time.... told my bro to pick him up, instead

feels weird helping the opposition 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Who is the Houston RB to pick up now? Blue or Polk? CJ Anderson is available in this league, worth a pick-up? I lost Foster this week and need a replacement.

Last edited:
the Houston backfield is like the KC backfield. both backups aren't nearly as good as the starter (Foster, Charles) & they're not gonna suddenly put up similar numbers with more playing time.

there's better options out there but i think Blue is the Houston RB to own.

You guys thibk martin can keep up this pace? Hes 2nd in the league in rushing

He is a different runner, slimmer faster and he is in a contract year so you best believe he trying to do the most this year so he can get paid

In need of an RB filler for next week. I got the 2nd waiver priority. 

McFadden and Alfred Blue are available. Who should i prioritize first?

Since I lost Foster, I managed to add Blue and McFadden. Now my RB's consist of Ingram, C. West, McFadden, Blue and CJA. Am I good for the rest of the season?

Would giving up Blount for Martavius  be a good trade? Im tired of the inconsistency

My RBs are: Gurley, Latavius, Andrews and Lacy

My WRs are: Green, Hurns, Lafell, Tate, Diggs and Floyd

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom