OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

damn. sounds like ill be losing more since raiders are pass heavy.

would i be better off just flexing him and picking up mcfadden?

Thats not a bad option since McFadden will be getting a good amt of passing down work (if he stays healthy). But if you weren't able to, I would probably do the trade. Even though you're giving up the better player, you're doing what you need to do for your team. You got decent WR depth

Thats not a bad option since McFadden will be getting a good amt of passing down work (if he stays healthy). But if you weren't able to, I would probably do the trade. Even though you're giving up the better player, you're doing what you need to do for your team. You got decent WR depth
just gonna claim mcfadden since im first on the wire.

i had a trade lined up for gurley giving away cobb, kelce, duke johnson for gurley and and julius thomas, but some dude went crazy and told the other guy not to do that

just gonna claim mcfadden since im first on the wire.

i had a trade lined up for gurley giving away cobb, kelce, duke johnson for gurley and and julius thomas, but some dude went crazy and told the other guy not to do that

:lol: he didn't go crazy, he prevented a terrible trade from going through in his league

Last edited:
laugh.gif
he didn't go crazy, he prevented a terrible trade from going through in his league
the thing is the other guy was going to offer gurley to me 
laugh.gif
, i didnt make any offer. 

i don't like it when other managers meddle or always has an input on what other managers should be doing

Got the W this week, 3 game win streak so I'm at 4-3 right now, should be 5-2 
mean.gif

Going to need a defense this week, I'm going to try to get ahold of the dolphins to hold onto and the chiefs to play this week

^Had made a trade that ended up involving 6 different people, and the kicker was the only one I could really get rid off to complete it. Not putting Lockett in the lineup basically did me in :smh:

Last edited:
Week 1:  82 - 107 (Loss)

Week 2:  99 - 132 (Loss)

Week 3:  24 - 102 (Loss) 

Week 4:  92 - 79 (Win)

Week 5:  83 - 117 (Loss)

Week 6: 115 - 90 (Win)

Week 7:  96 - 122 (Loss)

frown.gif
mean.gif

dont even ask about week 3 
sick.gif

^Had made a trade that ended up involving 6 different people, and the kicker was the only one I could really get rid off to complete it. Not putting Lockett in the lineup basically did me in :smh:

It was probably the sensible move though...but it does suck seeing those points on the bench in a loss

Lol 2-5 crew.
Just pulled off my second win.
I need to go undefeated to get to playoffs. Fantasy Gods please help me.

on a 4 game losing streak in my big money league smh

got to make a move.

would you guys trade latvavius murray for either edelman, alshon, or juice landry?

or i could trade woodhead for juice (havent pulled trigger on this trade).

got those trade offers from separate people.

RBs: woodhead, duke johnson, gurley, latavius

WRs: AJ, julio, stevie johnson

league is .5 ppr and 3 WR

could anyone help with any advice

Last edited:
as a latavius owner:

If i could get Jeffrey for him straight up id do it

But I'd rather do Cabeza papa for Landry.
yeah its kind of frustrating owning latavius. for some reason del rio always rotates murray with 2 or like last game 3 other backs and marcel reece gets into the mix too

hes still the #1 back though..

dont know who to trade

Back
Top Bottom