OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Help me get a playoff spot guys. My playoff fate is in your guys' hand

Pick 3 receivers I should use this week.

Landry
Cooks
Vjax
John Brown.

I have jmatt but I hate him so not in consideration.

Please and thank you. Will rep.
Cooks is automatic.

John Brown (especially assuming Michael Floyd is still banged up)

V. Jax (more favorable matchup than Landry and Winston has been locked in)

Ok quick question guys I'm 4th in waivers Should I claim the Chiefs Defense or pickup Buck Allen or Ware? My current RBs DWill Ivory Miller and McFadden. I'm two games out with two games left so I need to win out and then have a couple teams lose out.

Ok quick question guys I'm 4th in waivers Should I claim the Chiefs Defense or pickup Buck Allen or Ware? My current RBs DWill Ivory Miller and McFadden. I'm two games out with two games left so I need to win out and then have a couple teams lose out.

Trade deadline pass yet?

Stop quoting and replying to that dude just wanting to toot his own horn by the luck of injuries. Especially with McFadden on the verge of breaking down.

Keep pattin yourself on the back fam and keep it moving. we dont need to hear weekly how you think you proved us all wrong.

You dont need buck, and whos your current defense? We dont have a ll the oieces to your puzzle.

Im assuming your defense isnt that good, so id go with the chiefs. West isnt out, hes day to day,which basically means he wont practice and will be game time decision. Ware will be back to the bench.

Allen will be a wait n see, hes valuable based off volume but he could end up being Trent Richardson :lol:

Matt Jones worth holding onto or should I cut ties with him in favor of (potentially) Rawls, Bradshaw or Allen?

You dont need buck, and whos your current defense? We dont have a ll the oieces to your puzzle.

Im assuming your defense isnt that good, so id go with the chiefs. West isnt out, hes day to day,which basically means he wont practice and will be game time decision. Ware will be back to the bench.

Allen will be a wait n see, hes valuable based off volume but he could end up being Trent Richardson :lol:

Lol cool cool I have the Rams actually. I actually claimed the Chiefs last week but I choose to drop them instead of the Rams for Travis Benjamin and now Johnny Football is the 3rd String damn

D. Amendola @ DEN (32nd vs. WRs)
D. Thomas vs. NE (5th)
M. Crabtree @ TN (20th)
A. Brown @ SEA (29th)
B. Cooks @ HOU (23rd)

Pick 3.

I'm thinking Brown and Amendola are locks, because I think the way someone ele mentioned: think of who is throwing them the ball.

Brady and Big Ben gives me Brown and Amendola.

But D. Thomas is catching from Oswhatever (the guy who's not Peyton), and he looked nice Sunday. Thomas gave me 11.9.

And Cooks has Brees, and they're coming off a bye, and Cooks put up 22, 13, and 20 the 3 weeks before the bye.

Last edited:
D. Thomas vs. NE (5th)
M. Crabtree @ TN (20th)
A. Brown @ SEA (29th)
B. Cooks @ HOU (23rd)

Pick 3.

I'm thinking Brown and Amendola are locks, because I think the way someone ele mentioned: think of who is throwing them the ball.

But D. Thomas is catching from Oswhatever (the guy who's not Peyton), and he looked nice Sunday. Thomas gave me 11.9.

And Cooks has Brees, and they're coming off a bye, and Cooks put up 22, 13, and 20 the 3 weeks before the bye.

Brown 1000%, no brainer. I'm not too sure the extent of Amendola's injury, but if he is healthy you gotta play him. You are right about them both.

Texans D has been playing great past few weeks, so Cooks may not see those 15+ points as he has. Brock has to look Thomas' way no doubt, so he might be the better play. I would even suggest Crabtree b/c the Titans are bad, but Thomas might be safer.

Stop quoting and replying to that dude just wanting to toot his own horn by the luck of injuries. Especially with McFadden on the verge of breaking down.

Keep pattin yourself on the back fam and keep it moving. we dont need to hear weekly how you think you proved us all wrong.
Relax bully. Just having a little fun. You dudes went in, so I will be reminding you.

Last edited:
Help me get a playoff spot guys. My playoff fate is in your guys' hand

Pick 3 receivers I should use this week.

Landry
Cooks
Vjax
John Brown.

I have jmatt but I hate him so not in consideration.

Please and thank you. Will rep.

Cooks is automatic.
John Brown (especially assuming Michael Floyd is still banged up)
V. Jax (more favorable matchup than Landry and Winston has been locked in)

Thanks man, repped. Isnt Revis still injured?

D. Thomas vs. NE (5th)
M. Crabtree @ TN (20th)
A. Brown @ SEA (29th)
B. Cooks @ HOU (23rd)

Pick 3.

How many owners in your league? That's a pretty solid WR corps.

Like someone already said

A. Brown should never be on the bench (add to that coming off bye with Big Ben starting)

Cooks

D. Thomas

I guess you could monitor Amendola's injury throughout the week and possibly start him, assuming it's PPR. The only reason I'd be somewhat hesitant on Thomas is that the Pats secondary has been locked in the last few weeks, especially Butler. On the other hand every team from here on out playing the Pats is essentially playing their Super Bowl, so you'll know they'll get up for it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom