OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Only guy I could snag from him would be Starks. Ideally would like to get the trade thru, put in a claim for Buck and roll with that. There are a few names on waivers as well.

Gotcha. Might be better off without Starks if you have a good chance to land Buck.

1pt per completion.
Romo vs CAR
or
Winston vs IND

Regular
Romo vs CAR
or
Hoyer vs NO

Last edited:
Bengals vs. STL

or

Chiefs vs. BUF

and

Julius Thomas vs. SD

or

Ben Watson @ Hou

What do you guys think about those two slots?

I also have Spencer Ware I'm considering sticking in somewhere if it's true West can't suit up.

Bengals vs. STL

or

Chiefs vs. BUF

and

Julius Thomas vs. SD

or

Ben Watson @ Hou

What do you guys think about those two slots?

I also have Spencer Ware I'm considering sticking in somewhere if it's true West can't suit up.
Chiefs defense for sure.  They've been playing great lately. They'll shut down Tyrod and limit shady. I would take the risk and go with Thomas. Allen Hurns is playing hurt, so it's up to allen robinson and thomas to get the bulk of the receptions. Thomas got the majority of the targets in that awful offensive performance from the jags thursday night.

Marshawn worth keeping in case I reach the final?

Nah he done. I cant even see him being effective for 1 week. And if seahwaks some how make the playoffs they mayrest him for playoffs but that depends on if Rawls keep ballin out

Lynch this entire year :smh:

My thoughts exactly .. my #2 pick :smh:

You are thinking about this all wrong. If they 3-8 guy quits trying and he plays against someone that knocks you out of playoff contention then you will be singing a different tune.

In my leagues if you quit anytime during the year regardless of record you are booted out of the league.

Yup im 3-8 and still making moves i got pride im still trying to win out :lol: even if its 2 weeks.

Plus we have consolation playoffs and i like to win too badly to just give up. I wanna be consolation winner :rofl:

And i my next 2 games are against playoff contenders, nothing like playing spoiler being at the bottom of the league :evil:

Need RB2 and flex help. Pick 2:

Ingram

Latavius Murray

Lamar Miller

Lacy

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

I picked up hyde as a free agent. You guys think he can come back this year. I mainly picked him up to block the lynch and forsett owner from trying to fix his team

Looking for Chiefs Defense and found this on Yahoo app.

Lmao. It's week 12 so I'm sure I'm late but I've never seen this
roll.gif

I picked up hyde as a free agent. You guys think he can come back this year. I mainly picked him up to block the lynch and forsett owner from trying to fix his team
He's a risky pick up. IF he comes back, there's no telling how effective he will be. Aside from 2 big games, he wasn't producing.  

This has to be new. Looks like they have every player from the videos in there 

"Online Classes" I'm in tears 
roll.gif

Need someone to replace Forsett. I wish you could pick them up

Last edited:
He's a risky pick up. IF he comes back, there's no telling how effective he will be. Aside from 2 big games, he wasn't producing.  

He was playing on a stress fracture for almost a month right?
So theres some hope he can be good right? plus his playoff matchups are really nice. Anyways i dropped keshawn martin for him so low risk, high reward type move i think

Need RB2 and flex help. Pick 2:

Ingram

Latavius Murray

Lamar Miller

Lacy

Any help is appreciated. Thanks
I was trying to pick up lacy but wasn't successful, I would've started him this week. Mark Ingram is the 2nd best back out of that group, he's consistent with rushing and receptions. 

Hey guys which three should i start this week

DWill
Chris Ivory
Lamar Miller
McFadden

I''m going to start McFadden for sure and D'Angelo as well. I'm just trying to decide between Ivory and Miller, Ivory has looked trash last couple weeks and Miami Run D isn't good. Lamar Miller has been good since the coaching change but i don't know about since he's been splitting carries with Ajayi

Back
Top Bottom