OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

See my post above yours, let me know what you think.

Got ya homie.

You could use the RB help, and Buck is obviously a good look the rest of the way. Not sure what is going on with the Saints offense; one week they put up points, the next they are duds. Perhaps you can try and get someone other than Cooks? If not, I still think you can afford to pull the trigger. Russ has been playing well, you're right about that. And you'll still get Charger-points from Woodhead if you part ways with Rivers.

Very surprised you can even still make trades this late :lol: .

ROS would you guys rather have Ronnie Hillman, Andre Ellington, or David Johnson?

Last edited:
ROS would you guys rather have Ronnie Hillman, Andre Ellington, or David Johnson?

It comes down to Hillman or Johnson. I say Johnson b/c Hillman will get carries, but is still behind Anderson. Ellington is hurt(ing), so I figure the Cardinals will factor in Johnson more.

[thread="630235"]Our league takes the consolation bracket seriously :lol: [/thread]

My friends are way too competitive but it makes for good laughs.
I'm in a league where the loser has to pay additional money on top of the buy-in. Its incentive to keep everyone active instead of just giving up towards the end of the season if they have a terrible record.

macbk macbk good looking homie :nthat:

The deadline in this league is tomorrow, guys have been complaining about the early deadline since we play until Week 17 so we extended it this year.

He has Cooks, Snead, Amendola, and Hurns. I don't really need Cooks, he's a throw in, I may try for Amendola instead but not sure how long he's out.

I'm in a league where the loser has to pay additional money on top of the buy-in. Its incentive to keep everyone active instead of just giving up towards the end of the season if they have a terrible record.

I like this

Got Chandler, but my RBs are weak heading into the playoff push :frown:

macbk macbk good looking homie :nthat:

The deadline in this league is tomorrow, guys have been complaining about the early deadline since we play until Week 17 so we extended it this year.

He has Cooks, Snead, Amendola, and Hurns. I don't really need Cooks, he's a throw in, I may try for Amendola instead but not sure how long he's out.

Ah, gotcha. If Hurns wasn't hospitalized on Sunday (seems to just be a concussion tho), I would say ask for him 100%. But Cooks is your best option for a 'throw-in' at this point.

In a three way tie for 1st at 8-4. The other two 8-4 teams play each other this week while my opponent is 6-6. Need to get this win to get the #2 seed and a first round bye in the playoffs.

if anyones looking to make a playoff run without an elite QB i suggest picking up Tyrod Taylor.

i have Carr and hes got a tough schedule ahead especially round 1 playoffs for fantasy hell be in Denver.

i never go with 2 QBs but Tyrod just has a really favorable schedule down the line.

also missed out on Chandler and Julius on waivers

but was able to swap Baily for Cairo Santos and picked up Davante Parker all without wasting a waiver priority. 

4 way tie at 6-6 in my division this week and basically I have to win to clinch a playoff spot and score as much as I can 
laugh.gif

So who do I start pick 1: Demaryius, LaFell, or J. Matthews

Pick 1: CJ Anderson, Hillman, Ivory, David Johnson

Pick 1 for Flex out of the one's above

Last edited:

4 way tie at 6-6 in my division this week and basically I have to win to clinch a playoff spot and score as much as I can 
laugh.gif

So who do I start pick 2: Demaryius, LaFell, or J. Matthews

Pick 1: CJ Anderson, Hillman, Ivory, David Johnson

Pick 1 for Flex out of the one's above
id go Demaryius & Lafell

Ivory

& CJ at flex

if anyones looking to make a playoff run without an elite QB i suggest picking up Tyrod Taylor.

i have Carr and hes got a tough schedule ahead especially round 1 playoffs for fantasy hell be in Denver.

i never go with 2 QBs but Tyrod just has a really favorable schedule down the line.

but was able to swap Baily for Cairo Santos and picked up Davante Parker all without wasting a waiver priority. 

Wow that is eerie how those are actually my 2 QB's in my money PPR league :wow: :lol:

Had been streaming QB's (mainly Tyrod) for first half of season and then picked up Carr and dropped Tyrod along the way as Romo became available and we know how that played out so just added Tyrod back off last night's waiver claims.

I've somehow managed to get to 8-4 and in first place overall for the moment in this league and drafted my team w/ "Zero RB" strategy. Started of 2-3 and now at 8-4.

Still not sold on my team though for playoffs mainly b/c of my RB situation:

QB- Carr, Tyrod
RB - Lamar, Charcandrick, Gio, Rawls, Rashad Jennings, Ryan Mathews, Chris Thompson,
WR - Antonio Brown, Landry, Cobb, Tate, Lockett
TE- Gates, Chandler
D/ST- Jets
K- Vinatieri

You like taylor over carr this week?

Its win in and maybe get in for my 10tm ppr. Carr is my qb but I have not been happy with his performance lately. Carr also plays KC this week. Not good

Bortles is also available but he didnt do well against the Titans last week and he might not have Hurns.

Its win in and maybe get in for my 10tm ppr. Carr is my qb but I have not been happy with his performance lately. Carr also plays KC this week. Not good

Bortles is also available but he didnt do well against the Titans last week and he might not have Hurns.

^ Really? Carr did pretty well last week at rainy Titans game w/ 3 TD's. Coincidentally, Tyrod did well vs Chiefs too so that would seem to bode well for Carr.

I'm more debating on starting Crabtree in Flex in a different league since WR's have been eating vs Chiefs (Sammy Watkins last week).

Last edited:
Wow that is eerie how those are actually my 2 QB's in my money PPR league
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Had been streaming QB's (mainly Tyrod) for first half of season and then picked up Carr and dropped Tyrod along the way as Romo became available and we know how that played out so just added Tyrod back off last night's waiver claims.

I've somehow managed to get to 8-4 and in first place overall for the moment in this league and drafted my team w/ "Zero RB" strategy. Started of 2-3 and now at 8-4.

Still not sold on my team though for playoffs mainly b/c of my RB situation:

QB- Carr, Tyrod
RB - Lamar, Charcandrick, Gio, Rawls, Rashad Jennings, Ryan Mathews, Chris Thompson,
WR - Antonio Brown, Landry, Cobb, Tate, Lockett
TE- Gates, Chandler
D/ST- Jets
K- Vinatieri
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 im 8-4 but in 3rd. but i did start out 2-3 as well.

i also have the jets D which im trying to replace but not sure yet for the playoffs....

my RB situation was horrible this year. lost Foster, Forsett, Dunbar and then CJ1K.

im currently riding on David Johnson and Buck Allen.

also- i have Tate. are you starting him Thursday? im leaning toward Aiken.

I dont like Tyrod over Carr THIS week.

but next week Carr is AT DENVER. and for me at least that means playoffs round 1. i might have to start Tyrod.

Its a toss up but this week is irrelevant for me pretty much so im not gonna stress over Carr vs Tyrod. Houston D is just as good as KC

im honestly trying to figure out if its better for me to lose this week, given how other teams in the league playoff hope has some riding on my game....

it would be epic if i threw this game and paved an easier playoff road for myself 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^ Really? Carr did pretty well last week at rainy Titans game w/ 3 TD's. Coincidentally, Tyrod did well vs Chiefs too so that would seem to bode well for Carr.

I'm more debating on starting Crabtree in Flex in a different league since WR's have been eating vs Chiefs (Sammy Watkins last week).
you are correct it was the previous week when he had the terrible game.

So I was 8th on the waiver, decided to put a claim on david johnson as a second priority pick up and i got him lol:smokin

QB - Rivers, Wilson
RB - Yeldon, Woodhead, West, Langford
WR - Calvin, Evans, Sanders, VJAX

Would you guys trade Rivers for Buck Allen and Brandon Cooks? I can roll with Russell at QB the rest of way.

I'm holding on to the last playoff spot, really need a RB, don't wanna regret giving up Rivers but Russ has been playing well lately.

Standard league, what do you guys think?

Idk bout Russ, Id rather keep Rivers. West is coming back, Langford is still getting work and if he outperforms he should get more with the bears in playoff hunt

11th and 12th place still out here in my league making waiver claims :lol: . Gotta respect it I guess.

I didn't make any claims this week. Chandler got scooped up by the 2nd place team behind me.

Im in 11th and i make moves every week if i need to. I dont quit and i want to win consolation :lol: im too competitive and hate losing so im determined to make something out of this 3-9 record.

Plus look at like this .. youre playing for playoffs and looking to win the ship. Would you rather see a good pick up go to a team you may have to face or would you rather see that player go to someone you wont have to worry about?

This strategy seemed to have worked well for you in that league.I'm seriously might do it next year, So what round did you select your first RB? This is the first year of keeper league I might keep 2RB's 3 Keepers total, only players selected in 8th Round or lower and waiver wire pickups that weren't drafted are keeper eligible.

QB - Rivers, Wilson
RB - Yeldon, Woodhead, West, Langford
WR - Calvin, Evans, Sanders, VJAX

Would you guys trade Rivers for Buck Allen and Brandon Cooks? I can roll with Russell at QB the rest of way.

I'm holding on to the last playoff spot, really need a RB, don't wanna regret giving up Rivers but Russ has been playing well lately.

Standard league, what do you guys think?

Idk bout Russ, Id rather keep Rivers. West is coming back, Langford is still getting work and if he outperforms he should get more with the bears in playoff hunt

I'm not 100% sold on Russ either but his schedule down the stretch is Minny this week then BAL, CLE, STL ... Rivers still has DEN twice, KC, MIA , OAK ... I'm trying to think ahead, Rivers and SD don't have much to play for besides draft positioning whereas Russ has to carry Seattle's offense if they wanna grab one of those wild card spots in the NFC.

Also, getting Buck Allen helps my RB situation. I'm getting nothing from Yeldon and Woodhead right now, Langford sharing carries, and West is banged up/might split carries with Ware.

im rollin with forte and dwill this week for my RBs. AB, AJ, and Landry for the WR/Flex spot.

1 more week then playoffs. LETS GO!!!!

Back
Top Bottom