OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Damn, ended up losing by 1 due to that last possession interception by Bradford.  What a brutal way to lose in the playoffs.

Down by 15. I got Ben Watson and Hightower tomorrow. The saints need to bless me with some TDs so I can go to the finals!

Up 19.5 with Megatron & Ansah left vs Tate.

Up 18.20 with Hightower left vs Cooks

Down 6 with Hightower left, he has nobody. 1PT every 25 yards in this league, those 6 points will be hard to come by :smh:

Fully invested in tonight's game :smh:

ugh....down 23 pts.

BWatson is up for me.

like i was saying....ugh....it'd be a nice christmas present tho, mr drew brees.

I know it's a little early for this but more then likely I'll have the third pick In next years draft and I think I just might draft a WR

Down 9 with Tim Hightower, still have a kicker left and defense... Should I play Detroit/NO?  

Yep injuries killed me in all three leagues this year.

12tm- lost Foster (then stewart week before playoffs)

10tm ppr- lost JC and edelman (then stewart week before playoffs)

14tm - lost Foster and Luck

Still have hope that Tate throws up a donut.

My wife made it in the championship in one of her two leagues so its not completely a domicile of losers.

DAVID JOHNSON :smokin :smokin :smokin

i was down 20 pts going into the cards game last night I had johnson vs fitzgerald. johnson dominated :smokin :smokin

PLAYOFFS!

Heres to injuries killing any chance of a championship.

lost leveon
lost rawls
no eifert (and practically aj green) this week due to dalton injury
lost forte partially

I'm gonna need Hightower to put up 100 yards + a TD and Prater to make three FGs at 30, 30 & 40 yards.

(or some other combination for 26pts in standard)

Lord pls.

Tyrod straight booty juice in real life, but those garbage time fantasy stats
uxsvRBz.png

David Johnson
uxsvRBz.png

Going to finals
uxsvRBz.png

Back
Top Bottom