OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Man Brees to Watson saved the day :smokin

Watson dropped it twice in a row, and Drew threw it to him again a third time :tongue:

Really considering benching megatron next week in the championship. He's not even getting any looks. Maybe his ankle is really bugging him and he's being a decoy again like last year.

Really considering benching megatron next week in the championship. He's not even getting any looks. Maybe his ankle is really bugging him and he's being a decoy again like last year.

I was playing against Megatron this week but I wasn't really worried.. I figured he will be a decoy because of the injury..

Last edited:
Back to the championship thanks to strong showings by Staff and Cooks tonight.

Hoping the appeal process delays Odell Zestham's suspension one game. I just need one more and he can not play the rest of the year idgaf

Brees in a walking boot as well. Cooks/Snead/Watson owners gotta monitor that all week.

Luke actually boosted Cooks value earlier in the year but that was before Brees started hitting his stride.

That last drive the Saints had killed me. Was down 13 with Tate left and opponent had Watson. Ended up losing by 7.5, oh well. If I would have won one game out the last three, I would have had a bye and I would be in the finals next week, I was the second highest scoring team this week. I honestly didn't think I'd make it this far with my team (7 out 9 starters I played this week were picked up off waivers throughout the season and 5 out 16 I drafted), lost Luck, Bell, Foster.

My other league I'm in the championship, hoping Cam can lead me to victory next week.

Waiting on the playoffs matchups.. I'm #1!! with a 11 games winning streak.. :nthat:

Edit:
Playing against a team with a 7 games winning streak..

Last edited:
The other Semifinal match ended 166.58-165.06 :wow: . The 165-side would have won if Cooks didn't have that TD batted away at the goal line, and amazingly, the Stafford kneel downs truly lost him any chance at taking the lead. Crazy, I was nervous for the both of them :lol: .

Onto the 3rd place game for $50. Don't think I'll be that guy and make any moves, but I will definitely set my lineup accordingly.

That TD Hightower scored and got called back ultimately cost me in one of my money leagues, lost 101-98 :smh:

Managed to hold onto a 19.5 lead last night in another money leagues, I had Megatron and Ansah, he had Tate, can't believe I held on 122.5-117! Off to the Final 4 this week.

Last but not least, squeaked out a nail biter in my biggest money league, 163-155. I had Hightower and he had Cooks, the Saints did everything they could to ruin my night, thank goodness I survived, didn't want to waste my 12-1 season. Off to the championship against the #2 seed.

Lost in one of my leagues by .02 ******* points.....

If Hightower got literally one more yard on that last play I would have won.

Congratulations to everyone that made it to the finals and good luck. Where's dude that said drafting a Tight End and Quarterback back is a death trap? Some guy did that and made it to the finals Drafing Gronk and Brees in the first two rounds, then he drafted Witten in the fifth I don't how made it, but he did make some good mid-round picks. Since most of us are out, do you think next years drafting strategy will change because of all the Running backs that got injured or severely under-performed?

Last edited:
Made it to the semis! Luckily didn't need Hightower lastnight to do much.

Thinking about starting Bortles over Palmer this week. Thoughts?

I was up by 1.5 and took the L after the last Hightower catch. Feels batman [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Good luck to you guys still in it. Bring home the Shiva.

Last edited:
Made it to the championship of my big money league. My opponent streams defenses. Thinking about dumping my bench and picking up the top 3 defenses left on the WW. I already have Carolina and Pit. What do you guys think?

Money league got extended a week because the comish goes on a tear and climbs out of the hell hole that is last place and makes his way to 5th. With 1 more he week he ***** a dude out of 4th and in retaliation every one not in the playoffs sends their best people to one person. (no DL because of extended time) I just dropped my entire roster. I ******* hate my friends.

Last edited:
Just to show how random fantasy is and why you shouldn't brag about winning:

- The 4 winners in consolation games in my league ALL outscored the winning teams in the championship bracket.
- The 4 losers in consolation games ALL outscored the 3rd and 4th place teams in the championship bracket.

Keep in mind that most of the teams in the consolation bracket didn't even set their line-up or pick people up from waivers. Point is, be thankful that luck was on your side (real luck, not andrew luck) if you made it to the finals. Congrats and good luck to all. It's been a fun season.

Congratulations to everyone that made it to the finals and good luck. Where's dude that said drafting a Tight End and Quarterback back is a death trap? Some guy did that and made it to the finals Drafing Gronk and Brees in the first two rounds, then he drafted Witten in the fifth I don't how made it, but he did make some good mid-round picks. Since most of us are out, do you think next years drafting strategy will change because of all the Running backs that got injured or severely under-performed?
i am seriously thinking about going BPA even if it ends up being WR/WR/TE/WR. RB's are just too inconsistent and injury prone. the best RB's this year (aside from AP) were probably pickups off the WW

Money league got extended a week because the comish goes on a tear and climbs out of the hell hole that is last place and makes his way to 5th. With 1 more he week he ***** a dude out of 4th and in retaliation every one not in the playoffs sends their best people to one person. (no DL because of extended time) I just dropped my entire roster. I ******* hate my friends.

Wait, I'm confused. How the hell did your season get extended an extra week at this point of the year?

i am seriously thinking about going BPA even if it ends up being WR/WR/TE/WR. RB's are just too inconsistent and injury prone. the best RB's this year (aside from AP) were probably pickups off the WW

True True there actually some good mid round picks like Gurley and Martin. I feel the exact same way that's kind of what i did this year. I'm in keeper league and we get to keep 3 players, I'm keeping two RB's. Then I'll go WR/WR for the first two picks. Then RB/RB/RB depending on whose their and how much I like them.

things i learned this season (PPR league):

- wait on RB's. almost every backfield is by committee nowadays so going with Brown/Julio in round 1 is much safer than Lacy. Jamaal Charles & Le'Veon Bell are the only RB's i'd take in R1 next season.

- pay up for Gronk. i hate using a high pick on a TE but Gronk gives you the highest floor each week at an inconsistent & weak position. if you miss on him i'd take Olsen in R4

- wait on a QB. build your other positions up instead of using a high pick on Rodgers, Brady, Luck, etc. they're all great QB's but Blake Bortles currently has 5 more points than Aaron Rodgers & probably went undrafted

- kickers are people too! having someone like Gostowski who can give you 8+ pts a week is like having a 2nd flex.

- championships are won on the waiver wire. 99% of the time your team from week 1 & week 16 will look very different so stay active and don't be hesitant to use a high priority if it fills a need for your team.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom