OFFICIAL 2015 LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS OFF-SEASON THREAD (Lance, PP, Josh Smith, Aldrich - pretty nice l

lawdog1

Supporter
We made some solid offseason moves and should be right there in the West again, but did we do enough to get past San Antonio or OKC? I'm not sure, but am excited to see how everything plays out. Should be another great season.

LET'S GO.

Los Angeles Clippers ‏@LAClippers · 6m6 minutes ago
Check out what Doc Rivers has to say about last week's #ClippersTrainingCamp. | WATCH » http://on.nba.com/1t07kNi

Checking in. CANNOT WAIT for the season to start. Gonna see how the team looks in 2k15 tonight. Let's take the West!

CDR looks like such a lame. Wanna punch him in the face already.

Ready for the season to start. Season tix came in last week. I'm in the 200's this year :pimp:

Hahaha, y'all trippin. CDR gonna make y'all fans real quick.

BTW BG's jumper is WET so far.

Last edited:
Blake looked good tonight and that's about it. Everyone else was ok to poor. Hawes was very disappointing. But there's a long way to go.

Apparently, there's an open scrimmage today at 4:00 pm at the Galen Center, for anyone interested.

The season ticket holder party is tomorrow night (Thursday). It's at universal from 7-midnight and you get free access to the amusement park. Ballmer and the team will be there.

Anyway, I won't be able to make it (going to the Weeknd x Schoolby Q show :pimp: ) so first Clipper fan to PM me will get the two tickets for free. I'll be checking my PM's until 2PM so if I don't have any by then I'll just give them away to someone from my job or something.

-Edit-

Shoeking has claimed the tickets. I literally have dozens of shirts from my time interning with the team and my STH seasons. Inwas thinking of doing a monthly giveaway this season if you guys would be interested?

Btw these would be new shirts from this season.

Last edited:
^^^ Really cool of you to have offered those tickets. I'm sure it was an awesome event. Wish I could have gone.

^^^ Really cool of you to have offered those tickets. I'm sure it was an awesome event. Wish I could have gone.

Was a real dope awesome event. Glad I went. Little to no lines, was just an overall really cool experience.

Clippers out here trucking right now like they did in Portland last night.

Blake however looks incredible again. He's become incredibly good so quickly man. Nothing he can't do

Not panicking yet, but these first 3 preseason games definitely give me cause for concern. The defense has been real shaky and we got destroyed on the boards last night. Looks like defensive rebounding is going to continue to be an issue. As does the SF position. Nobody who has played there has been impressive. CDR seems to try hard, but the results haven't really been there. Hopefully, things will get better as the line-ups become more consistent, but we definitely still have some flaws.

Yeah, we look slow footed on D and shoot too many jumpers from what little I've seen, neither of which is too surprising considering how the roster was built.

Interested in seeing how Doc adjusts.

Maybe he's just pacing himself, but I think for us to be good, CP3 has to be way more aggressive on O than he has been in the first few games. With DJ still being pretty much a non-entity on offense and the SF position being completely unpredictable, we need consistent scoring from CP and/or, at the least, for him to get in the paint and create opportunities for others. He hasn't been doing that as much as he needs to in preseason.

Bullock making a considerable jump in year 2. More minutes, Doc.

Based on what I've seen so far, I'm not so sure. But one thing I'll say about the kid is that he's not afraid to put up shots. Was launching yesterday.

Based on what I've seen so far, I'm not so sure. But one thing I'll say about the kid is that he's not afraid to put up shots. Was launching yesterday.
Doesn't lack for confidence. Trusts his outside jumper and perimeter defense.

Doesn't lack for confidence. Trusts his outside jumper and perimeter defense.

Nobody would like him to be the next Danny Green more than me (without any selfies in front of Holocaust memorials), but I'm not counting on it yet.

Hawes seems to be coming around. Had a very nice game last night. I hope that's what we're going to see from him consistently this season.

I can't think of a worst positional rotation in the entire league than our collection of SFs.

Since there's very few really good centers in the league, there's probably a team out there with a pretty poor collection of those. But yeah, our SF spot is a big problem. So far, I think CDR's basically won the starting job by default. He hasn't really been good, but he's been the best of what we've got. Barnes has been absolutely awful.

Back
Top Bottom