OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="NobleKane"]With deron as the other teams point guard im sure theres still a chance hawks come back[/quote]Nets have been up the entire game, but I have absolutely no doubt the Hawks will win. The Nets have been up, but not really 'in control'.

Thing is, Hawks haven't exactly taken control, either. :lol:

Neither team is in control. :lol:

Just jogging and dribbling. :lol:

[quote name="Peep Game"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="Based Jesus"]Mets, Jets, Nets, all mediocre.....I'm sensing a pattern here[/quote]Not sure if it's the -ets, or the NY-area.[/quote]Too easy[/quote]:lol:

Dwight Howard wants to be included. How is someone so rich and famous so desperate for a pat on the back :rofl:

People actually watching the Nets game? NY isn't even watching the Nets game.

Last edited:
poor Adidas 
laugh.gif

thread moved like 1 page during an entire half of a game 
laugh.gif

and most of the posts were about Dwight Howard's shoes

Have any clipper fans shown ther face besides shoeking after the spurs decapitated the clippers last night?

Someone please explain how athletes sneaker deals work. Dwight Howard was wearing the Chicago 1's in that vine video of him making that end to end full court shot. Couldn't Adidas terminate his sneaker contract by viewing that video?

Someone please explain how athletes sneaker deals work. Dwight Howard was wearing the Chicago 1's in that vine video of him making that end to end full court shot. Couldn't Adidas terminate his sneaker contract by viewing that video?
Maybe he only has to wear Adidas during games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom