OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
welp...my Mavs funeral service coming up soon

rooting for the Hawks or Bulls to win it all...

welp...my Mavs funeral service coming up soon

rooting for the Hawks or Bulls to win it all...

Yeah, my preference would be for the Bulls, but now that Ryanjumpman's not around anymore, I could live with the Hawks.

GSW-NOP is gonna be :smokin.

I doubt it. Don't see NOP bouncing back well after blowing the last game. GSW will win by double digits.

I initially felt the same, but I don't know now. NO is a young team and very hungry. I don't think they'll go out like that. GSW should still win, but I don't think it'll be a blow out. Plus, AD in an elimination game at home should be :smokin.

Last edited:
I don't feel excited for any of today's games...

Does anyone feel the same?

I mean we pretty much know who is winning all of the series that have games today, no suspense
ohwell.gif
definitely feel the same one of the worst 1st rounds i can remember
mean.gif

I don't feel excited for any of today's games...

Does anyone feel the same?

I mean we pretty much know who is winning all of the series that have games today, no suspense
ohwell.gif
definitely feel the same one of the worst 1st rounds i can remember
mean.gif
And i got ridiculed in this thread on Monday morning when i said the opening weekend of games were weak.....    
mean.gif

I really wanted the Hawks vs Nets series to be over but remembered why the league converted to a 7 game series

I think the next round, conference finals, and finals this year will make up for it.

Last year's wasn't that good so we will have a reversal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom