OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SAS + Under a good bet for tonight?
Same thing I was looking at
nerd.gif
hope you made a bet on that last night 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
View media item 1507062
Kyle Korver shot 12.5% (1-8) from the field and 0% from three (0 for 5).

47.6% from the field in his previous 6, and at least 40% in nine of his last 10.

48.5% from three in his previous 6, and at least 40% in nine of his last 10.

Atlanta only lost by 8, and on top of Korver's random Lance Stephenson impression today, and somehow Jeff Teague and Al Horford were just as awful.

Game's an anomaly it feels like, at least from the Hawks offense.

As a team, they haven't been much better offensively throughout the series.

Horford is playing injured and hasn't looked the same.

If you look at the kind of shots Korver was getting, I'm not sure it was much of an anamoly. He got NOTHING easy.

mgrand15 mgrand15 , do you think the Nets can consistently throw him off his game? It might have been just the Game 3 thing (first game at home x first quarter lead had the crowd invested early on and throughout) which could have even gotten to Korver and the Hawks?

I just doubt Brooklyn can maintain that level of frustration on D. The chances all three of Korver/Horford/Teague have bad games simultaneously, odds are low of course despite it happening today.

Last edited:
I don't know who was leading the charge on the other side of the Hollins comment to cause you to waste your time posting it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom