OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's been a lot less Spurs talk since they didn't jump anyone to claim the second seed.

If this ever happens, it could be a sign of the apocalypseAnd that's ok with me.
Where did you find this? I want the Spurs one
There's been a lot less Spurs talk since they didn't jump anyone to claim the second seed
The seeding was only relevant because of waiting to play GSW until the ECF. Now that we're 6th instead of 5th it doesnt matter becuase we're not going to play them until the WCF anyways.

Home court is irrelevant this playoffs. We can beat the Clippers at staples, same goes for Hou/Dal and no one was gonna catch the Warriors anyways

The seeding was only relevant because of waiting to play GSW until the ECF. Now that we're 6th instead of 5th it doesnt matter becuase we're not going to play them until the WCF anyways.

Spurs dropped from 2 to 6, lost home court and switched conferences all because of ant davis

Last edited:
Damn, Dennis Schroder fade.

maxresdefault.jpg

Twitter. Ralph Lawler tweeted it out. Don't know where he got it.
He knows how to tweet? Shocked. I'll go check there though. NBA twitter had it.

Spurs dropped from 2 to 6, lost home court and switched conferences all because of ant davis
IDC about Home Court though, its not like the Clippers are some home court juggernaught

@nickmaz96  Thanks bro found it on The NBA twitter

Last edited:
James Harden has lost his last three series in the playoffs and has shot sub 40% in each

In the playoffs he has yet to really flourish, and i simply credit it to the intensity and the nature of a seven game series

Just putting it out there for yall who think the rockets losing in the first round is that far-fetched

IMO, the only "upset" in the West that seems far-fetched it NOP over GSW. All the other series could go either way.

I miss the 90s Bulls wearing black shoes and black socks for the playoffs :smokin

I love the Spurs for beating Miami last year. But I think they get bounced early.

Rockets and Warriors WCF

in the east I just dunno how real the Hawks are. They haven't had anything to play for in a while. And I am thinking kyrie and love could choke away a big game or two

I hope d rose is healthy

Got the Pelicans surprising GSW in Game 1.

AD getting 40/14/5/3/4 in 46 minutes. :pimp:

I could see it. Honestly, all the pressure is on GSW now. Best record in the league, very might damn well sweep the post-season awards. They're expected to go far. Interesting to see if that gets to them at all, particularly given that they have a rookie coach.

All that said, I still have them beating NO in 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom