Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bogut only one that mattered. They didn't lose a starting. Sf. They gained a top 3 player in the l at the same position.

It would be the same if Cavs lost Jr and tt but gained ad.

Speights and Barbosa. Not. A big loss at all. .. You way off rawdawg34...

Last edited:
haven't catched too much preseason but hyped for nba season
interested to see how these guys perform with their big contracts. lots of expectations
nah, ban these fools. no need for trolling and tomfoolery filling the thread

I would agree if we talking guys like jumpmanfromthebay or seamanup.

But the dudes being mention are quality posters who make the thread better honestly, I'd appreciate if they were around.

You tried to make a comparison of two teams that are built totally different and two players who aren't even similar. :lol:

Look at this substituting you tryna do to make it work, that lets you know.

Nobody who watches basketball seriously would compare Cavs adding Melo at the expense of those players to what GSW did for KD.

You even brought up Mozgov, who they let walk for nothing. :lol:

I respond to people I don't care about all the time, it's a forum, you're not special.

Bogut only one that mattered. They didn't lose a starting. Sf. They gained a top 3 player in the l at the same position.

Speights and Barbosa. ... You way off rawdawg34...

again, i'll simplify it more.

if any team that was tops in the league in scoring and defense sacrificed that defense AND rebounding AND depth for ONE MORE MAIN OFFENSIVE talent, well, to some, that may not be worth it in the long run. and...it may be? i could be wrong. but i doubt it.

pick apart the names in the situation if you like, fine. but the foundation of what i am saying remains true.

attempting to move fwd again.

LIG

Last edited:
If Cavs lost TT, Delly and Frye for KD... Not sure they'd lose much sleep but it does make for some interesting basketball 

I actually think even if the Warriors had not blown the 3-1 lead, they would trade Bogut. Reading the tea leaves, it sounds like the Warriors were unhappy with his availability and effort night to night.

Speights and Barbosa. Not. A big loss at all. .. You way off rawdawg34...

respect, although i'd disagree, IMO bogut is enough in itself. if they kept him, i'd have no issues

I actually think even if the Warriors had not blown the 3-1 lead, they would trade Bogut. Reading the tea leaves, it sounds like the Warriors were unhappy with his availability and effort night to night.

Just too much injuries on that huge frame.

I always wonder what if with Bogut if he never got hurt in MIL.

14 draft picks since 2014

1 rotation player to date

AINGE%2BHOARDER.jpg

I think the Warriors will be just fine as far as depth goes. Ian clarke, Mccaw, Mcadoo will all get increased time Along with Zaza/Javale/ West holding down the 5 spot. People are forgetting that with Klay/ Steph/KD one of those three will be playing major minutes with the second unit. You add in Iggy & Livingston to whichever of the three you want and your talking crazy mismatches.

Also defensively & rebounding KD brings much more to the table than Barnes & i think will trend up more considering his workload will ease due to GS offense.

14 draft picks since 2014

1 rotation player to date

AINGE%2BHOARDER.jpg

SbnrsshwfqhaggqafdkkddjbhGggh.

Ainge flew too close to the sun.

He started shafting everybody so nobody wanted to help him.

Word is GM's basically conspired to not deal with him on his terms anymore.

I think the Warriors will be just fine as far as depth goes. Ian clarke, Mccaw, Mcadoo will all get increased time Along with Zaza/Javale/ West holding down the 5 spot. People are forgetting that with Klay/ Steph/KD one of those three will be playing major minutes with the second unit. You add in Iggy & Livingston to whichever of the three you want and your talking crazy mismatches.

Also defensively & rebounding KD brings much more to the table than Barnes & i think will trend up more considering his workload will ease due to GS offense.

they'll be beating teams so bad on most nights, it won't matter. hopefully, guys show up if needed come playoff time.

all about the finals and how kerr makes in game adjustments

they'll be beating teams so bad on most nights, it won't matter. hopefully, guys show up if needed come playoff time.

all about the finals and how kerr makes in game adjustments

Those blowouts will be great for Clarke, McCaw and McAdoo because they going to get a ton of reps for the playoffs.

Kerr and Draymond are BY FAR the biggest pieces of the puzzle to me.

Kerr coached like garbage in the playoffs and was thoroughly outcoached by both Billy Donovan and Tyronn Lue who were both in their first years.

That Kumbaya Kerr **** is done, I'm interested to see how he coaches this team.

Draymond's unpredictability/energy has been his greatest asset and detriment.

The playoff run into the summer is evident of that, he's the one that could sink this ship if he ends up not being able to fit into this new version of the team.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if things go south and he gets traded.

SbnrsshwfqhaggqafdkkddjbhGggh.

Ainge flew too close to the sun.

He started shafting everybody so nobody wanted to help him.

Word is GM's basically conspired to not deal with him on his terms anymore.

Yup. I just never thought late draft picks held much value anyway. Now he's got 4 more picks next draft and at least 2 stash players to worry about from this past draft. Arrested development out the anus. They need to just let Jaylen flourish, I actually like the kid and wouldn't have been mad if the Lakers took him had they landed at 3. Now he has to fight for minutes with crowder, young and green who they signed for some bizarre reason. I would've changed my tune had they traded for nerlens but they seem hell bent on cashing out Gordon Hayward.

^

i think klay/dray are willing to sacrifice for the team and everything will be smooth on most nights cause they still getting that W. it'll be interesting once if/when they get tested in the final. will guys trust one another or take it upon themselves. either way, great problem to have.

think the bond they formed being on team usa was great for them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom