Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what it is, but I never expected James Young to do anything significant in the league :lol: . It was something about his game in college.

I don't know what it is, but I never expected James Young to do anything significant in the league :lol: . It was something about his game in college.

Dude played like the guy at 24 hour fitness who wanted to show off and dominate every game in front of all gym goers even though his talent wasnt as good as he believed it to be

basically he played cocky ball hog basketball like he was Harden when in reality he was Derek Fisher

Last edited:
One of the greatest to ever put on a Wolves jersey 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Guess McGary couldn't stay of the weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

Z-Bo is smart enough to not get caught and still uses a trap phone for no paper trail.

Seen him at BoA about 3 weeks ago. ALL CA$H being deposited.

I don't know how much, but the money counter was going for a good little minute :lol:

Bhz the Feds.

that's monta's mom b.

i honestly don't think a core member of the grizz over the last 5+ years will get in trouble here. too many people looking out for them and they know plenty of feds. plus its memphis :lol: . they not charging their favorite basketball player(s) over some weed.

Weed is smoked by every NBA player, even Lebron.....yes, i can confirm - to this day, Lebron occasionally smokes the weeeeeeeeeeddah.

Jalen Rose too real :lol:
He preaching the gospel? what he say?

I'm heading over to JR's crib again this sunday :smokin we won't be getting lit on anything though this time :lol: now that the season is starting.

Wifey's sisters are doing his and his wife Shirley's halloween makeup for Lebron's halloween party.

I think JR will be joker and wifey will be Harley Quinn....:nerd:
this time? was there a lituation last time :nerd:

This RJ Hunter love is :x
this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom