Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weed is smoked by every NBA player, even Lebron.....yes, i can confirm - to this day, Lebron occasionally smokes the weeeeeeeeeeddah.

Ill even chime in on that my cousin works for his sports agency company we all was chilling a few yrs back during caribana in toronto talk about chimneys :lol:

RJ's 3 ball has to get substantially more consistent if he wants to stick.

He's supposed to be a shooter but he's been off way too often.

He's basically living off that shot he hit in the Tourney. He wasn't good from 3 that entire season & hasn't been good from 3 since he was drafted.

He was the focal point of GSU that last year, but still. The shooting just hasn't translated.

I say this as a Panther alum & a huge RJ fan. I hope he can stick. He'll get another opportunity, maybe two, so I'm hoping for the best.

Last edited:
Cleveland loud is like La mid tho

List of nba players who don't do grams

i

i

i

I thought Booker was going to be a good player early because he could shoot it and he was a baby age wise.

This kid obviously just didn't get to show his skillset on that loaded UK team, he's one of the best young offensive talents we've seen in a long time.

I remember when he came in I pointed that he looks like Mike Myers, now it makes sense.

He came to terrorize the league for the next 18-20 years, his growth and adaptation has been unbelievable.

I read a story about him and his pops and it all made sense, he was born for this.

I thought Booker was going to be a good player early because he could shoot it and he was a baby age wise.

This kid obviously just didn't get to show his skillset on that loaded UK team, he's one of the best young offensive talents we've seen in a long time.

I remember when he came in I pointed that he looks like Mike Myers, now it makes sense.

He came to terrorize the league for the next 18-20 years, his growth and adaptation has been unbelievable.

I read a story about him and his pops and it all made sense, he was born for this.

Really surprised how good he is as the PnR ball handler

C'mon man :lol: I bury these short-lived moments of history here on NT because all we ask is trust, right?

And JR passed his physical here recently, so homie is gucci...no failed drug tests means were good bread :smokin

And I won't share anymore details about JR if that's the case...we look at each other as friends, and I don't want to mess anything up for big homie..

He's basically living off that shot he hit in the Tourney. He wasn't good from 3 that entire season & hasn't been good from 3 since he was drafted.

He was the focal point of GSU that last year, but still. The shooting just hasn't translated.

I say this as a Panther alum & a huge RJ fan. I hope he can stick. He'll get another opportunity, maybe two, so I'm hoping for the best.

GSU outchea huh :nerd: :nerd: :pimp:. Agree with everything about RJ though

My guy :smokin. I still think Ryan Harrow will end up in somebody's training camp somewhere down the line. He was great for us. Real efficient. We tricked that championship game against Elfrid Payton's team that year man.

I felt that was GSU's most rounded team.

That's what I'm saying.

I wanna love his game but Boston has seen him more than I ever could and they cut for ******* James Young.

I know guys get caught in bad situations but that screams red flag considering his age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom