Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man all I had to see was someone call another person's job to get then fired to know that this place is nowhere near secret or safe to post every thing you want to. Someone out there can just try and mess up everything you have "For the lulz" or whatever stupid reason they want to think of.

Man all I had to see was someone call another person's job to get then fired to know that this place is nowhere near secret or safe to post every thing you want to. Someone out there can just try and mess up everything you have "For the lulz" or whatever stupid reason they want to think of.
yup. dont trust nt....... lot of lames that like to low blow dudes. 

Yep.

First year here I mentioned owning a Roofing Co. and dude found out which one and was calling the line setting appts for roof inspections and ****

NT is not the place to be all nilly willy with the Personals

Last edited:
Yep.

First year here I mentioned owning a Roofing Co. and dude found out which one and was calling the line setting appts for roof inspections and ****

NT is not the place to be all nilly willy with the Personals

Damn!

That's why I would never post anything too personal on the interwebz period.

Can't believe what was posted about the cavs players in here... dude should get his status revoked :lol:

Damn Liggins is a decent replacement pick-up for Cavs, hoped to see him back on the dleague squad or just elsewhere

Damn Liggins is a decent replacement pick-up for Cavs, hoped to see him back on the dleague squad or just elsewhere
That defense bruh...dude can get after it

sidenote: Marshall actually made the Knicks 15? and how many Plumlee's are there? Jesus

Yeah Plumlee made it :lol:

I think Plumlee gets waived for Chasson Randle when he's healthy though. Can't go 82 games with Rose & Jennings as the only PG's

Yeah Plumlee made it
laugh.gif

I think Plumlee gets waived for Chasson Randle when he's healthy though. Can't go 82 games with Rose & Jennings as the only PG's
Figured they'd waive Ndour before anybody, or that Baker kid once Chasson is healed.

Knicks have Lee/Holiday/Sasha, the hell do they want with Baker?

Last edited:
Yeah I kind of regret typing what I put here; I mean I know at the end of the day -the regular NTer's aren't the people to worry about - but the certain folks that lurk who have access to certain outlets that can get someone in trouble.

And I wasn't trying to be COOL at all...just wanted to share a bit with the NT fam.

no worries bro, I'm not tattling on you.

I think its cool you guys have made a friendship like that. I've vibed like that with other guys in the leagues. Most of them are just regular people, when the cameras are off.

Figured they'd waive Ndour before anybody, or that Baker kid once Chasson is healed.

Baker is legit. He's a smart defender, good playmaker, & good shooter. Always in the right position to make a play.

He really should be getting significant minutes but Sasha has more pull in the organization than Melo. :lol:

If you watched the Knicks at all this preseason you would know why Baker has a roster spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom