Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
50 games later isn't going to change the fact that their bench consists of Lance Thomas, Justin Holiday, Hernangomez, Kyle O'Quinn and washed Jennings. And all of their starters are injury prone.

Not a good combination.

They also play terrible defense and any team with Melo on it is not going to be high in ball movement.

Man who the hell thought it was a good idea to have the Knicks be a part of the opening night nationally televised games? 
roll.gif

Man who the hell thought it was a good idea to have the Knicks be a part of the opening night nationally televised games? :rofl:

I mean, they have a couple of roster changes and high hopes. NY market gonna do well no matter what from a television standpoint. I don't hate it at all.

We one game in and they just played one of the top 2 teams in the league :lol:  I'll withhold judgement on these knicks for now
nah . its cool to post overreactions after one game. wheres  the fun in being  rational. :lol:
Who has posted an overreaction about the Knicks?

Melo's on the wrong side of 30 and is coming off his worst season since he was a teenager. Saying he's washed isn't overreacting.

The knicks didn't make the playoffs last season and their only roster additions are Derrick Rose & Courtney Lee. What exactly is the expectation here?

In terms of being all over the place still, I disagree.

He wasn't looking to score, but when has he really.

He looks fine honestly

Noah has always struggled against stronger bigs like Tristan Thompson. That liability used to be mitigated by his agility and playmaking ability. He's always struggled on offense, if he isn't facilitating things then he's a negative on the court.

We one game in and they just played one of the top 2 teams in the league :lol:  I'll withhold judgement on these knicks for now
nah . its cool to post overreactions after one game. wheres  the fun in being  rational. :lol:
Who has posted an overreaction about the Knicks?

Melo's on the wrong side of 30 and is coming off his worst season since he was a teenager. Saying he's washed isn't overreacting.

The knicks didn't make the playoffs last season and their only roster additions are Derrick Rose & Courtney Lee. What exactly is the expectation here?

50+ wins, top 4 seed, ECF appearance. If you disagree, you're a hater.

Noah has always struggled against stronger bigs like Tristan Thompson. That liability used to be mitigated by his agility and playmaking ability. He's always struggled on offense, if he isn't facilitating things then he's a negative on the court.
There were a few plays in which he shows that play making ability.

He pushed it once off the rebound and hit an open man for a score.

But it is just a different role for him in NY like others have said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom