Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like saying why discuss who the leading candidates are for MVP, there's 30 games left, a lot can happen.

Why discuss anything?
To discuss it, duh :rofl:
/thread

Last edited:
It's pointless but I'd entertain a discussion

There are no trophies, crowns or awards for being second best team in a conference at all star break

A lot can change :]

The Wizards have low expectations.

So stuff like this matters to those fans.

COmpletely understandable.

It's like saying why discuss who the leading candidates are for MVP, there's 30 games left, a lot can happen.

Why discuss anything?
To discuss it, duh :rofl:
/thread
Close the WHOLE thread? :wow:

But I also think the MVP talk doesn't matter until after the ASG.

All Star voting is SO momentum based. Stuff can change from now until the end.

Eh. Are folks really as invested in an MVP discussion vs actual calibers of entire teams? They're two different animals

When you make a declaration about an entire team there's many more factors that play into that vs discussing 3-5 individuals and how they stack up against one another

Maybe it's not that important

Neither collectors care much it seems nor do other Celtic or wizards fans

Or do they...

Show yourselves...

He will get paid.

Question; How successful can a team honestly be with all that $ is tied up into positions 1-3?

Gets tough if you can't afford rim protection.

Washington will have to make a trade or get super lucky with a pick.

This is why we're all x'ing our fingers that Mahinmi can return to his form from last year. His contract is what it is, but he was ELITE last year at rim protection.

Being 2nd in the east is huge. You're a Lebron injury away from getting your *** kicked by the Warriors in the finals. Gotta take advantage of that opportunity.

d90bb1578de44c348f574e4cc04d55be

Rick Fox- You're in the Skills Challenge as well as the Rising Stars right?

Nikola- I'm just glad to be here around all these cool guys, just to be around the best and have fun for the weekend.

RIck Fox- You seem to be having fun. Any predictions.

Nikola- We're going to kick their ***.

the bulls are so damn frustrating....always win enough games to stay mediocre..keep their players long enough for them to have no value

i hope to see okc, boston & wash improve by the deadline

Rick Fox- You're in the Skills Challenge as well as the Rising Stars right?

Nikola- I'm just glad to be here around all these cool guys, just to be around the best and have fun for the weekend.

RIck Fox- You seem to be having fun. Any predictions.

Nikola- We're going to kick their ***.

The world team should win by at least 30

Washington has Morris & Gortat under contract for the low until 2018-19

They'll be fine

Apparently RJ and Channing Frye have a funny podcast... Apparently Kyrie was on and he said some wild random stuff. Sounds interesting

Like hearing these guys talk about sports as well more than sports

Last edited:
Mike Conley > John Wall and it's not close

I see it. I won't do your dirty work and slay the Grizz fan for you. Unless you go proclaim me champion of the draft thread. I won that draft fair and square. The thread title is a lie. The people spoke and I lead before poll change.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom