Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reporter:
"Russ, is it going to be awkward being on the same team with all the Warriors?"

Russ:
"Ah I mean... what's your favorite fashion brand"

roll.gif
roll.gif
Russ is funny man
I dont get it

Every question regarding the Warriors, KD or the Anthony Davis rumor he started rambling about Fashion Week.

Steve Kerr is goong to make Pop proud with all the trolling he's going to do this ASG :lol:

Russ is going for Chamberlain record Sunday

Last edited:
If Russ was so alpha as many of you preach, he'd answer the damn questions with a smile. Instead of passive aggressively deflecting. This dude is such an egomaniac.

But they've been asking the same questions for months. After the first time he answered with a Fashion Week answer, you gotta see what's up. The little kid was smart enough to not ask about KD

But they've been asking the same questions for months. After the first time he answered with a Fashion Week answer, you gotta see what's up. The little kid was smart enough to not ask about KD

I get what you're saying, but Russ seems like a scorned woman here.

He's still mad KD left? Who the **** cares, bruh. You're now allowed to be the egomaniac you are and drop triple-doubles on a nightly basis. Why is he so slighted? Just shrug it off and move on. Answer the questions with a smile, act like it doesn't bother you and go after that MVP.

I don't get it man

Think about getting asked the same questions over and over and over by the media who like to twist your words around. I don't blame Russ one bit.

Russ dodged the question about him and AD tho :nerd:

I get what you're saying, but Russ seems like a scorned woman here.

He's still mad KD left? Who the **** cares, bruh. You're now allowed to be the egomaniac you are and drop triple-doubles on a nightly basis. Why is he so slighted? Just shrug it off and move on. Answer the questions with a smile, act like it doesn't bother you and go after that MVP.

I don't get it man
What don't you understand that he is getting tired of being asked the same questions over and over again?

It has been 7 months.

7 months.

And the media is STILL asking him questions about KD.

Why is HE bitter for being annoyed by that?

"I don't get it." 8)

Think about getting asked the same questions over and over and over by the media who like to twist your words around. I don't blame Russ one bit.

Russ dodged the question about him and AD tho:nerd:

"You like fashion?" :rofl:

@ 7:43 on the video I posted

Last edited:

Russ dodged the question about him and AD tho :nerd:

There ain't enough basketball around for those two.

Good job by Russ. Everyone got what they wanted last Saturday, it's time to bury this tired narrative

Good job by Russ. Everyone got what they wanted last Saturday, it's time to bury this tired narrative

although i was pretty tired of the media attempting to create some drama between kd and russ, the pot was sorta stirred when they had that exchange at half court.

like really, what reason does Russ have to be upset with KD?

although i was pretty tired of the media attempting to create some drama between kd and russ, the pot was sorta stirred when they had that exchange at half court.

like really, what reason does Russ have to be upset with KD?

All of this.

Maybe it's just trash talk, but it didn't seem like it. Felt like there was more into it.

KD made his own decision and had the right to but from a competition standpoint, he laid down. A self made guy like Russ won't respect that ever.

Russ can call him all the BANs and HANs he wants to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom