Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
like really, what reason does Russ have to be upset with KD?

Do we REALLY need to explain why he is probably upset?

This CAN'T be a serious question.

It CAN'T be

it's a real question. like blud you making $30 million a year to play ball and you became the certified, unequivocal leader of the team once KD left. again, why are you upset with another man's decision to put himself in a better situation?

when an experienced colleague of mine leaves our spot, it makes my job more difficult but I don't get upset with him for improving his life. if i were upset with him, then i'm acting like an entitled child kicking and screaming that I didn't get my way.

Do we REALLY need to explain why he is probably upset?

This CAN'T be a serious question.

It CAN'T be

He didn't get a call.

Last edited:
We went through it thousands of times since July.

You KNOW the reason why; you are just trying to find a way to trivialize Russ's feelings.

That is cool. But don't pretend you don't UNDERSTAND why he feels the way he feels

I'm not going to cape for some guy who lost a teammate that accounted for 50% of his PRF% and has now used this opportunity to average a triple-double for the year.

You can't have it both ways. I don't think you understand what I'm saying.

it's a real question. like blud you making $30 million a year to play ball and you became the certified, unequivocal leader of the team once KD left. again, why are you upset with another man's decision to put himself in a better situation?

when an experienced colleague of mine leaves our spot, it makes my job more difficult but I don't get upset with him for improving his life. if i were upset with him, then i'm acting like an entitled child kicking and screaming that I didn't get my way.

The work colleague isn't the same as basketball teammates if you need someone to really explain why Russ is upset ....

I'm not going to cape for some guy who lost a teammate that accounted for 50% of his PRF% and has now used this opportunity to average a triple-double for the year.

You can't have it both ways. I don't think you understand what I'm saying.
Yea, you don't get it.

It is fine.

:lol: @ The, "He is making 30,000,000, he doesn't have the right to have feelings" logic.

Yall are some wild dudes man

KD made his own decision and had the right to but from a competition standpoint, he laid down. A self made guy like Russ won't respect that ever.

until he does the same

come on dog quit co signing kd's side chick

anybody else and he would be called selfish and only caring about stats and not winning

this guy want to act like a butthurt pirate with bibs and cameras and cupcakes and subliminal dissing to kd but now dont wanna talk about it cuz kd and the warriors gave him that sack lunch on saturday?

i swear yall hypocrites

this ***** westbrook need to make peace with kd. he the one acting like a scorned lover not kd

Last edited:
until he does the same

come on dog quit co signing kd's side chick

anybody else and he would be called selfish and only caring about stats and not winning

this guy want to act like a butthurt pirate with bibs and cameras and cupcakes and subliminal dissing to kd but now dont wanna talk about it cuz kd and the warriors gave him that sack lunch on saturday?

i swear yall hypocrites

this ***** westbrook need to make peace with kd. he the one acting like a scorned lover not kd

ALL of this

We went through it thousands of times since July.

You KNOW the reason why; you are just trying to find a way to trivialize Russ's feelings.

That is cool. But don't pretend you don't UNDERSTAND why he feels the way he feels

its a ******* business

unless they had a sexual relationship that ***** should grow the **** up!

not like kd is goin to the afghanistan sheet rocks or some team out of the country!

you guys are so hypocrites man

if it was any other ****** yall would be making stevie franchise and cutino mobley jokes

Last edited:
Oh really? It's NOT the same?

Please elaborate.

its either you get it or you don't cmon man the man lost to the team he was up 3-1 on and jumps ship to go to them obviously Russ would feel slighted it is not the same as for example getting pirated or moving corporations it isn't as personal

He didn't need to post the cupcake pic

He didn't need to say "thank you, Kyrie"

He didn't need to wear that stupid photographer shirt

and certainly didn't need to deflect questions about KD
He didn't say Thank you kyrie though

its either you get it or you don't cmon man the man lost to the team he was up 3-1 on and jumps ship to go to them obviously Russ would feel slighted it is not the same as for example getting pirated or moving corporations it isn't as personal

Even through work, it can get personal. Been there.

You just move on. If Russ just never said ****, and plays like how he is now, no one would say anything.

Mia Khalifa is disgusting. I don't even want to begin to imagine what her yambs smell like.
She was a trooper. She kept trying to take the black dudes to no avail 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom