Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ just tired of media narratives, he's not losing sleep about KD and vice versa.

These guys are at the peak of their physical powers playing a game at a level higher than its ever been, there are so many other things they gotta focus on on and off the court that it's silly to me that y'all still tryna play this up.

Yes it's always going to be a thing when KD plays in OKC but besides that, it's just one thing in a league full of interesting stories and "drama".

Even through work, it can get personal. Been there.

You just move on. If Russ just never said ****, and plays like how he is now, no one would say anything.

You can get on him for not moving on but you can't get on him for being upset

You can get on him for not moving on but you can't get on him for being upset

I understand why he'd be upset. I think he had every right to be. But c'mon now. Move on bruh. The antics during the season should've never happened.

If Russ was so alpha as many of you preach, he'd answer the damn questions with a smile. Instead of passive aggressively deflecting. This dude is such an egomaniac.
What the hell do you want him to say?it's pretty obvious the media is just baiting him with these questions to get a headline on ESPN.

Maybe it's time for YOU to move on.

he didnt take it that seriously why is everyone here?

seems like he did.

if they really were like brothers which is the excuse you guys use for westbrooks childish antics he would give his brother a hug everytime they see each other tell the media thats still my brotha i love that *****

brothers dont fight, throw shade, or ignore each other no matter what

my brother moved to another state to better himself and start his own family. it hurt like hell but im proud of that ***** not mad one ounce cuz thats my brother through thick n thin we been through it all.

that ***** russ need to stop acting like a child.

he didnt take it that seriously why is everyone here?

seems like he did.

if they really were like brothers which is the excuse you guys use for westbrooks childish antics he would give his brother a hug everytime they see each other tell the media thats still my brotha i love that *****

brothers dont fight, throw shade, or ignore each other no matter what

my brother moved to another state to better himself and start his own family. it hurt like hell but im proud of that ***** not mad one ounce cuz thats my brother through thick n thin we been through it all.

that ***** russ need to stop acting like a child.

Were you up 3-1 and he left for a rival state?

Were you up 3-1 and he left for a rival state?

omg come on now really?

theres the game of basketball and then theres the game of life

real life relationship > playing basketball

MANY players have been traded or signed elsewhere who have had great relationships with former teammates because they understand its a business

then you have guys like lamar odom and russell westbrook who take it personal

My NFL thread homies DeadsetAce DeadsetAce and JCMojica24 JCMojica24 have arrived! The make the NBA thread great again movement has begun.

No more persecution of THE REAL COLLECTOR will be tolerated. NWO is here. Instead of avoiding the NBA thread. NFL thread wants to join in mass.

its a ******* business

unless they had a sexual relationship that ***** should grow the **** up!

not like kd is goin to the afghanistan sheet rocks or some team out of the country!

you guys are so hypocrites man

if it was any other ****** yall would be making stevie franchise and cutino mobley jokes

Sports isn't JUST business. It's a business, but it's a lot more than that. Sports create moments with players that connect with millions of people. Sports are connect with people on an emotional level. That's why teams have passionate fan bases because the fans care. No one is out here rallying around their team because their front office is so fiscally responsible and has a 5 year plan. People love and care about the players and the players care about the city. The players care about their coaches and ultimately, their teammates.

So when you have two guys like KD and Russ who have been on the same team, riding for the same city, built a tremendous friendship, and been in the same trenches trying to get that ring TOGETHER and then one ups and leaves when they were ONE game from the finals and goes TO THE TEAM THAT BEAT THEM, that's cold. That doesn't happen in sports. It showed a lot about KD as a person that he would leave a team that was a legit contender, that would have been in the finals had they not blew that lead which HE was a part of as well, and run to the same squad that just embarrassed him.

But to tie it back to your point that it's "business", sure as hell it is a business. Players should get their money and make sure their contracts are proper, but after that it becomes a lot more than business. Anybody that doesn't understand that must not have a favorite team in any sport or mist have never been on a team and experienced that camaraderie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom