Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My NFL thread homies DeadsetAce DeadsetAce and JCMojica24 JCMojica24 have arrived! The make the NBA thread great again movement has begun.

No more persecution of THE REAL COLLECTOR will be tolerated. NWO is here. Instead of avoiding the NBA thread. NFL thread wants to join in mass.

yup. we in here :pimp:

here for the celtics. also here for any warriors and curry slander.

thread will be made worthy of this site, again. rest assured

It's interesting listening to people talk about how the Warriors have to control Dray. This is probably the first time where the leader of the team ain't the best or 2nd best player. Steph, Klay and KD are passive, quite dudes. They ain't telling him nothing. :lol:

My NFL thread homies DeadsetAce DeadsetAce and JCMojica24 JCMojica24 have arrived! The make the NBA thread great again movement has begun.

No more persecution of THE REAL COLLECTOR will be tolerated. NWO is here. Instead of avoiding the NBA thread. NFL thread wants to join in mass.

Isaiah Thomas been killing it

It's interesting listening to people talk about how the Warriors have to control Dray. This is probably the first time where the leader of the team ain't the best or 2nd best player. Steph, Klay and KD are passive, quite dudes. They ain't telling him nothing. :lol:

THIS. Dray free to do what he wants none of those dudes gonna step to him and tell him to calm down let's be real :lol:

he's been fun to watch. need to make a move though.

he's been fun to watch. need to make a move though.

It's gotta happen soon Ainge been holding on to them picks for a min,

waiting for that trigger to get pulled :nerd:

Wait too long and he'll be forced to shoot himself in the foot.

IT has been incredible this year, but the question is sustainability. I'd rather move him now, while he's high. Than to watch him crash.

Last edited:

video lolol

hes loving it

laugh.gif
No chill
 even without watching it, i knew you were talking about my man jarrius
smokin.gif

https://twitter.com/Jarrius
Kid is dogging Randy Moss " he talmbout his wi-fi wasn't working"
laugh.gif

Predictions, a showdown with Randy Moss, and some trash talk from Jarrius Robertson at NBA All-Star weekend. https://t.co/A9dim3N9Fd
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) February 17, 2017

green is an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom