Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beyond the not giving him a heads up, KD took Russ's chance at competing for a championship. I think that's probably what he's most pissed about. Particularly with all that came out afterward about the recruiting during the season, and KD's subsequent performance in those close out games, at the very least you looking at him sideways.

It's interesting listening to people talk about how the Warriors have to control Dray. This is probably the first time where the leader of the team ain't the best or 2nd best player. Steph, Klay and KD are passive, quite dudes. They ain't telling him nothing.
laugh.gif
word, it's obvious to anyone that watches them that Dray is a leader. 

Last edited:
I mean Iggy won their finals MVP. I don't think it's that hard to believe their best player/s aren't their leaders 
laugh.gif

My NFL thread homies DeadsetAce DeadsetAce and JCMojica24 JCMojica24 have arrived! The make the NBA thread great again movement has begun.

No more persecution of THE REAL COLLECTOR will be tolerated. NWO is here. Instead of avoiding the NBA thread. NFL thread wants to join in mass.

yup. we in here :pimp:

here for the celtics. also here for any warriors and curry slander.

thread will be made worthy of this site, again. rest assured

lemme catch you up to speed in one mathematical inequality:

john wall of fame > kobe + lebron + MJ and the entire tune squad

My NFL thread homies DeadsetAce DeadsetAce and JCMojica24 JCMojica24 have arrived! The make the NBA thread great again movement has begun.

No more persecution of THE REAL COLLECTOR will be tolerated. NWO is here. Instead of avoiding the NBA thread. NFL thread wants to join in mass.

yup. we in here :pimp:

here for the celtics. also here for any warriors and curry slander.

thread will be made worthy of this site, again. rest assured

yikes. we've got some work to do in here.

*rolls up sleeves*

Yep. He's use to my Kirk Cousins and Washington spill. DSA will take it in stride. Unlike in here where I'm accused of thread jacking and reported for my opinions on basketball.

All star winners:
Rising Stars MVP- Booker
Slam Dunk- Gordon
Skills Challenge-IT2
3 point champ- Klay
ASG MVP- Bestbrook

big j 33 big j 33

Yep. He's use to my Kirk Cousins and Washington spill. DSA will take it in stride. Unlike in here where I'm accused of thread jacking and reported for my opinions on basketball.

Why is it thread jacking if you are discussing basketball? :nerd:

this still the NBA thread right? :lol:

yeah there were like 4 entertaining games the entire season
the league is set up to take advantage of young (black) athletes..
its a business where they dont take accountability for lifelong damage the sport causes, injuries that cost several players their own lives

how is the league set up to take advantage of young black athletes? and the NBA starts to matter in May since a handful of teams actually have a chance each year

I love the NBA but keep it real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom