Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C Webb is the quiet kid in class who you try to make feel welcome but then he never shuts up and tells you all his deepest thoughts, and he only talks to you

Dude is comedy :rofl: :rofl:

idk why the Lakers thread hates on greatness

I swear. Dude is straight comedy. He be saying some real **** in between though.

I'm a fan. The way Shoeking was a fan of Bravelude, or whatever the dude that lived on the "DMZ" name was :lol:

That's why I changed the channel after the first 3 minutes

Used to be obsessed with watching this game but it's been pretty bad last few years :x

I lowkey made a bet with my Cuz that buddy hield would win mvp. I was trolling but old buck tooth buddy might win it.

D-Lo knicknames.....courtesy of the good brother WHIP!!!!

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

The Teeth :wow:

Jamal Murray is nice as hell. Denver gotta find some more minutes for him.

There is no way I'm watching this **** man.

NO telling who the MVP will be, none of these Dudes .............man I feel like they are being disrespectful with this **** right here.

Cancel the game. 

IT's run it's course..

Time to get on The Crown.

Last edited:
D-Lo knicknames.....courtesy of the good brother WHIP!!!!

Well, so far we got:

DLol
DSlow
D'Angela
Hollywood
Dollywood
Ice in one vein
D'AngeNO HUSTLE
DLol

D'Angela

D'AngeNO HUSTLE

roll.gif

But guys...you need to "appreciate Webber's professionalism" and the fact that he's "well-prepared"

fat joe a *****. **** that guy for black balling cuban link and jacking puns wife

he finally was forced to pay puns wife a few mill but it never should have gotten to the courts

pun rolling over in his grave cuz of that snake
And that has been his legacy til he crept back in the game on the radio with All The Way Up and all is forgiven lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom