Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Mudiay's little *** chain around his turtlekneck sweatshirt was the only thing holding them back tonight

This game was a good example of just how far off Ingram is. He played against all guys within his same age group and still didn't look good.

This game was a good example of just how far off Ingram is. He played against all guys within his same age group and still didn't look good.

Not one bit. He looked like he didn't belong on the court at all. Brandon Osweiler.

Yo I just caught up in Kyrie thinking the earth is flat
:rofl:
I thought it was a joke but it's not :lol: :smh:

Those PG1's are almost a perfect shoe.

If it weren't for that strap.

NIKE probably wants their man out of Indiana too.

Jamal was almost my pick for RS MVP.

Couldn't take his jumper over Jokic though, Jokic has eyes in the back and sides of his head.

Denver man. 2.5 starting lineups and ****

I didn't get to see Plums first game with them but I will say I was surprised they started him, I need to see that game.

And there was actually any debate over who was going #1. Lmao

I think most of that was because Ingram was the scorer and shooter that was supposed to be a perfect fit for us while Simmons was another front court player that wouldn't be able to stretch the floor for us

watching the replay of celebrity game. why this jemeje chick look like a black charles manson? :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom