Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Nuggets traded Gallo and Chandler back to the Knicks for Melo right now would they be better or worse?

Melo has been killing it offensively since New Years. 26.5 PPG on 47/42/77 shooting splits.

Melos my guy and needs to get out of New but we'd be worse. We actually have young talent for the first time since we drafted Melo :lol: :lol:

I think most of that was because Ingram was the scorer and shooter that was supposed to be a perfect fit for us while Simmons was another front court player that wouldn't be able to stretch the floor for us
Always draft for talent, not fit.

Melo has been killing it offensively since New Years. 26.5 PPG on 47/42/77 shooting splits.

He gotta get out NY and go to a playoff team, best for both sides at this point really.

Melo still got 2-3 years left of high level scoring/shooting.

Was gonna mention this about Melo. Still would given that AS nod to Brad Beal, but Melo's been in his bag lately.

How in the world do you even get into Duke With this kind of stupidity?

When you're the best HS PG in the country.

Kyrie didn't go to 1 real class while he was at Duke, obviously was knee deep in YouTube though. :lol:

Last edited:
So the Kings offered Boogie for Vucci Mane and Evan Fournier or a 1st and the Magic said no. :lol:

Good god.

So the Kings offered Boogie for Vucci Mane and Evan Fournier or a 1st and the Magic said no. :lol:

Good god.

There's no way I believe that's legit

Although I don't think that trade would really even make either team better

There's no way I believe that's legit

Although I don't think that trade would really even make either team better

Check Rotoworld.

I think that trade makes Orlando better easily especially if they still make the Ibaka trade and keep their pick.

You have money to overpay FA, a true offensive superstar, AG playing his natural position next to him, good coach and a lottery pick.

So the Kings offered Boogie for Vucci Mane and Evan Fournier or a 1st and the Magic said no.
laugh.gif

Good god.
mean.gif
 not surprised if this is real, or fake... smh. tf you doin Vlade.
Kings should enquire about Reggie Jackson
We got nothing that Detroit would want for him lol, plus him & Drummond are holding them down in my opinion

I cant see Boogie going to any team and them actually being good. Unless he's the #2 option or has the perfect balance of rotation players around him. Very similar to Melo at this point of his career.

Last edited:
I cant see Boogie going to any team and them actually being good. Unless he's the #2 option or has the perfect balance of rotation players around him. Very similar to Melo at this point of his career.

Nothing similar about Boogie and Melo except that they are light skinned NBA players with tats.

Boogie is 6 years younger than Melo, on a value contract instead of a max like Melo and is in the middle of his prime while Melo is on the downside.

Nothing similar about Boogie and Melo except that they are light skinned NBA players with tats. Boogie is 6 years younger than Melo, on a value contract instead of a max like Melo and is in the middle of his prime while Melo is on the downside.

He's about to get a 200+ mill contract and he's never led his team to 1 playoffs. 7 years and only 1 30+ win season. I'm not knocking him, they're both some of the best offensive players this league ever seen, but in terms of leading as a team or winning...yea

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom